4 rich friends take a picture, not a single pair of Jordans in sight

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they were all kids still accept for Jerry, he's the only adult pic you posted:francis:. My point stands only kids wore Jordans back then and they kept wearing them into adulthood and now adults wear Jordan's too:francis:. I was a kid back then too. We kept wearing Jordan's but said fukk everything else. Starter jackets and cross colors are gone and all the other brands that came and went

I've seen some adults wearing Jordans in 91+.. Im born and raised in Chicago though.. Probably the reason why.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
01%20The%20Fresh%20Prince%20of%20Bel-Air%20will%20smith%20nike%20air%20jordan%205%20gq%20august%202020.jpg

DA7cvuYXkAAlLKf.jpg

DA67nQ6WAAEYxhA.jpg

DA7KFuaW0AEcIPU.jpg

3.jpg

90s tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in the day, you either had drip or you didn’t. You didn’t have hypebeast culture and resale values to make you think a ridiculous looking fit looked fresh. Everybody think they fresh these days... but they really are just dripless hypebeasts like every other white suburban cornball who didn’t even own a pair of J’s in their whole ass life three years ago.

Nowadays, nikkas whip out their phone and check the resale value on your kicks on StockX before if they determine whether of not they think the whole fit is fresh. Never mind that some of the ugliest kicks have the highest resale value (i.e. 7-11 Dunks, Ben & Jerry Dunks). These days, nikkas coast off of having a big ass Gucci logo on their basic ass Champion quality hoodie and walking around thinking I have drip because I have “$1500” kicks on because that’s what hypebeasts pay for a shoe that costs $4 to make in China.

Back in the day, it was more about clothes that fit the relaxed D Boy lifestyle that didn’t require wearing a suit, dirty clothes or a uniform everyday. Windbreaker suits, 40 below super Timbs for the East Coast winter, New Balances for DC hustlers, Coogi sweaters, Versace silk shirts, Avirex and Pelle Pelle leathers that were actually worth the money because of the quality, fully custom luxe varsity jackets and custom hats in Cali.

A basic ass cotton hoodie that says Balenciaga or Chrome Hearts screenprinted on it and a pair of hyped ass ugly limited hypebeast collaboration Jordans can’t hold a candle to real 80’s and 90’s drip.

And not all styles from back then have been gentrified. There are pics of Jesus and them wearing all flavors of Reebok Pumps back then too. I remember Pumps actually being bigger than J’s at one point in the early 90’s.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas and their love for these 80s/90s drug dealers that helped destroy black america:francis:
Blaming the low level street dealers.
As opposed to the cac billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and billion dollar cartel connects, stupid ass. But you won’t say shyt about the JP Morgan cocaine suppliers and shipments.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they were all kids still accept for Jerry, he's the only adult pic you posted:francis:. My point stands only kids wore Jordans back then and they kept wearing them into adulthood and now adults wear Jordan's too:francis:. I was a kid back then too. We kept wearing Jordan's but said fukk everything else. Starter jackets and cross colors are gone and all the other brands that came and went
They all adults :mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Never had a pair of gangsta Nikes....

That's what we used to call Cortez back in the day.
That's what their still called today. You say gangster Nike's and people already know. At least where I'm from they do.