4 rich friends take a picture, not a single pair of Jordans in sight

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
How!?!!!!

Bk when they first dropped was pulling up on everyone.
Le coq sportif kinda got run outta there by nk and that gucci looking print shoe they first had.
Bk and lotto with the colorway velcro rocked hard as fukk.
when they first touched doen in the hood.

Art Barr
I had these exact joints.
maxresdefault.jpg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why are "Jordans" always in these type of conversations lol.... They aren't expensive compared to shyt from designer brands. Seems :mjpls: to discuss Jordans but then not talk about these Italian designers.
Dudes must be 100 years old, that's the type of shyt my mom and them used to say in the 90s when that was the most expensive sneakers they (and we) knew :mjlol:

Regular Jordans are just regular classic sneakers now like any other sneaker that is not from a "high fashion" design house, there's not a noticeable price difference

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Just getting a Jansport in 1991 was a big deal for me...and even that was an issue because of Jansport strings

Dudes were getting jumped, fukked up, all sorts of shyt for them strings

A kid rolling around with dumb strings on his Jansport in Flatbush in the 1990's meant:

1. Dude got the protection for such endeavors. Older brothers or cousins that will fukk YOU up if you take his strings.

2. You run nikkas for their strings on the bus or the train or the courts or schoolyard

Yall was tripping in 91......jansport strings TF :russ:

@010101
@AnonymityX1000

yall know about that shyt :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
i was born in 92

my schooldays were about the north face back packs the nike shoebags/nike elite backpacks

I'm saying I done had my life on the line for the PP leather........

but some strings on a a backpack :dead:

brehs were going the distance for some strings I almost don't even believe it I gotta make some phone calls this might have been exclusively some BK shyt unless they trolling :russ: