4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its also the reason why Ronald Reagan got popped shortly after taking office in 1981. Remember, he ran on a populist campaign to be free of that, but the Fed was like :ufdup:

Some said that Trump tried to do that, and he backed down with the quickness.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
JVBa1DV.gif

let me check this shyt out.

UKVu0t8.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They plotted to get FDR too

The shyt you find out about the fed will blow your mind:wow:

Makes you realize who truly owns and runs America...and the world :mjpls:
At one point, FDR was on the chopping block. The private bankers coalesced and tried to use a general, who at the time was the most accomplished military leader, to lead a coup de tat against the fdr govt and install a new govt led by veterans. He ended up snitching and went to the house of representatives to tell them of their plans. They basically told him to stfu. When fdr found out he wanted the conspirators to be held accountable but the bankers said they would crash the economy if he dares says shyt and that was that :wow:

Business Plot - Wikipedia.

Only one motherfukker that stood up and temporarily beat them was Andrew Jackson...who for the first and only time paid down the entire US debt that they owed the fed and discontinued the second national bank of the US and gave more authority to state banks. This was in 1835. The private bankers responded by destroying the US economy during the panic of 1837 and forced the US to start borrowing again :wow:

JFK executive order 11110, trying to reign in the power of the fed and use silver certificates instead of fed reserve notes and ending up dead with his brains in his wife's lap 6 months later. :wow:

Constant wars to get countries to keep borrowing, thus being in ever ending perpetual debt to the private banks

"He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation" -James Garfield

Welcome to the conspiracy rabbit hole
Da hell do you crash an economy? I know I should have paid more attention to those economic classes in undergrad? So are all these recessions/depressions/panics orchestrated?

I thought it was a natural byproduct of the ebb and flow of capitalism...periods of inflation sometimes...competition in markets...:mindblown:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So America is the Lannisters & Federal Reserves are the Iron Bank:ohhh:
Damn it’s come to this:wow:
And when I say #BothSides hopefully alot of ya'll will start listening

Thinking you can find voting salvation in this system is absolutely comical
:picard:So fatalistic but I get it. It feels very hamster on a wheelish...

illuminati want my mind soul and my body.
I used to roll my eyes at the whole Illuminati shyt because some shyt sounds SUPER absurd. But as crazy as the world is now...I put nothing past it.
I need my testicles licked
:francis::mjlol::deadmanny:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
They plotted to get FDR too

The shyt you find out about the fed will blow your mind:wow:

Makes you realize who truly owns and runs America...and the world :mjpls:
At one point, FDR was on the chopping block. The private bankers coalesced and tried to use a general, who at the time was the most accomplished military leader, to lead a coup de tat against the fdr govt and install a new govt led by veterans. He ended up snitching and went to the house of representatives to tell them of their plans. They basically told him to stfu. When fdr found out he wanted the conspirators to be held accountable but the bankers said they would crash the economy if he dares says shyt and that was that :wow:

Business Plot - Wikipedia.

Only one motherfukker that stood up and temporarily beat them was Andrew Jackson...who for the first and only time paid down the entire US debt that they owed the fed and discontinued the second national bank of the US and gave more authority to state banks. This was in 1835. The private bankers responded by destroying the US economy during the panic of 1837 and forced the US to start borrowing again :wow:

JFK executive order 11110, trying to reign in the power of the fed and use silver certificates instead of fed reserve notes and ending up dead with his brains in his wife's lap 6 months later. :wow:

Constant wars to get countries to keep borrowing, thus being in ever ending perpetual debt to the private banks

"He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation" -James Garfield

Welcome to the conspiracy rabbit hole

Woodrow Wilson sold his soul, only to realize what a mistake he made by passing the Federal Reserve Act :wow:

In his speech he stated that he was an unhappy man doing that, and that he ruined the country

Most don't know that the Civil War was caused by the banks (Red Shield), they wanted American to be divided, and that they wanted the South to win, but Russia (who at the time didn't have a Central Bank) stepped in and Saved the North, but Russia paid a heavy price by allowing the South to lose.
I can't remember the guy name who stepped in from Russia but he knew what the banks were trying to do with America, He sent ships to Abe and told France and England who had ships ready to defeat the North not to get involved or they would go the war with them, I can't recall that dude's name, but after the war, he died, but his family and other Russians paid a heavy price, I think they were slaughtered

Deeper than Rap

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Welcome to conspiracy theorist land..... :blessed:

nah... shyt is all facts and makes you side eye every move the government makes.... same money men for 2 centuries basically

same nikkas poking the prince of england in the chest and talking down to him in pictures.

same muhfukkas whose daughter a certain rapper was fukking some years back.

same devils bankrolling every war since napoleon's days.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Might have to check this out. Curious to know what the connection between the 4 is and how the Federal Reserve ties into all this since Kennedy was the only president out of the 4 to serve his term after it was created. :jbhmm:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:

I'm SURPRISED you DIDN'T already know this. Conspiracy fact is wayyy stranger than conspiracy theory.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
delete this thread before you go missing.