4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Mandatory reading..

9780912986456-us-300.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
ayo:ohhh:enough said

If you have Netflix, I HIGHLY recommend this movie below. One of the best movies I’ve seen in the last ten years. All based on real shyt (Jimmy Hoffa, Unions, The Mafia, The Kennedy Family). It’s got Joe Pesci, Al Pacino, Robert Dinero etc. Not only is it a great movie, but it will have you pondering on some historical shyt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Mandatory reading..

9780912986456-us-300.jpg

You should cop the books, "The Creature From Jeckyll Island" and "Secrets of the Federal Reserve: The London Connection" ....

Now, if you want to do something counter to what is currently in place, read "Becoming Your Own Banker".

You brehs are in here dropping gems! I love this shyt. I’ll be adding this to my reading list.
:blessed:

I recommend reading “The Richest Man in Babylon” too. It’ll change the entire way you look at the money you earn.
:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I know some of ya’ll money geniuses and historians already know some of this shyt but there’s SO MUCH I didn’t realize!!!!!

Like peep this. Apparently there are only a few countries in the world who DON’T rock with the federal reserve like that.

Now get this....these are all countries we as Americans have literally been groomed to hate and/or have CONSTANTLY been at war with, or had conflict with.

Cuba, China, Sudan, Afghanistan, Korea, Iran, Libya....

Not saying these countries are innocent victims or anything because I’m not sold on communism as a magic bullet either...but even our fear of communism in the American collective consciousness seems suspicious as FUKK when you really stop to think to hard about it.

Could it be that we’ve been brainwashed into going to war with these countries simply because the Feds use the U.S. military to force these countries to deal with a Western centralized banking system?!:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I know some of ya’ll money geniuses and historians already know some of this shyt but there’s SO MUCH I didn’t realize!!!!!

Like peep this. Apparently there are only a few countries in the world who DON’T rock with the federal reserve like that.

Now get this....these are all countries we as Americans have literally been groomed to hate and/or have CONSTANTLY been at war with, or had conflict with.

Cuba, China, Sudan, Afghanistan, Korea, Iran, Libya....

Not saying these countries are innocent victims or anything because I’m not sold on communism as a magic bullet either...but even our fear of communism in the American collective consciousness seems suspicious as FUKK when you really stop to think to hard about it.

Could it be that we’ve been brainwashed into going to war with these countries simply because the Feds use the U.S. military to force these countries to deal with a Western centralized banking system?!:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Now everything will start to make a little more sense

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Damn, I thought you were supposed to be smart. Surprised you believe this :flabbynsick: conspiracy bullshyt. The Federal Reserve is just a central banking system. Every industrialized nation has one. They’re necessary to br a lender of last resorts and alleviate banking panics during crises. Sounds like that documentary is recycled bullshyt conspiracies. Lincoln and Kennedy being assassinated for taking on the Fed is nonsense. So is all that shyt about the Rothschilds. I didn’t even know people still believed this shyt in 2020.

^^

Watch for the agents

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
You better post a pic of the front of documentary or link it or something . I’m concious and aware of everything u said but I want to refresh my memory and re-watch it :ufdup: please and thank you

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:I remember learning about Abraham Lincoln’s greenbacks in middle school. Soooo apparently he needed some cash to fight the Civil War. Dude went to the Feds for some cash and they were like “OF COURSE WE’LL GIVE U SOME MONEY....with 35% interest!”:heh::shaq:
Abraham was like:camby:”Getcho dumb ass out my face. I own the treasury! I’ll make my own damn money and back it with gold instead of that paper fake ass money ya’ll printing!”:rudy:

Next thing you know...
ask-history-did-abraham-lincoln-predict-his-own-death-2.jpg

And, apparently...guess what...both sides of the war were being funded by...them damn private banks!!!! So basically no matter who won, we were gonna be in debt.

shyts actually fukking brilliant when you think about it...horrific and terrifying but...brilliant!
:damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You better post a pic of the front of documentary or link it or something . I’m concious and aware of everything u said but I want to refresh my memory and re-watch it :ufdup: please and thank you
Yo my bad...I been reeling from this shyt all day talking with friends about it.

4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb Here’s the link. I’ll put it in the original post too!

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Damn, I thought you were supposed to be smart. Surprised you believe this :flabbynsick: conspiracy bullshyt. The Federal Reserve is just a central banking system. Every industrialized nation has one. They’re necessary to br a lender of last resorts and alleviate banking panics during crises. Sounds like that documentary is recycled bullshyt conspiracies. Lincoln and Kennedy being assassinated for taking on the Fed is nonsense. So is all that shyt about the Rothschilds. I didn’t even know people still believed this shyt in 2020.
Lol ur a sheep . LOL ur dumb as fukk don’t at me