4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Flag-District-of-Columbia-waving.jpg

Washington, DC, The City of London (not greater London, but where the money resides downtown), and Vatican City are all independent city-states.

DC and City of London also house the two largest central banks in the world.

They are the military (DC), economic (City of London), and religious (Vatican) bases of white supremacy.

And they all house an obelisk symbolizing white (phallic) power.

Tried to hip folks to this but they was still in the Obama slumber.

images

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:

The treasury was created before the fed and it's an executive branch.
The fed is not owned by private bankers but they sit in the boards of the regional fed banks. Overall the fed is meant to operate independently from government and have private input as far as policy and that's a good thing. Imagine in the last 4 years trump and the republicans had full control of the fed:picard:
Or it was only ran by academics.

It's funny how alot of americans are becoming dumb from comfort.

The fed plays a major part in why the us is so successful and why so many can lay back on the internet consuming dumb conspiracy theories without having to worry about going to assemble a smart phone for pennies or dig copper out of a mine shaft with a bucket

You just now figuring this out? The international bankers rule the world. it's the reason why the civil war happened. It wasn't about doing the right thing. The South was about to begin doing business with them and Lincoln couldn't let that happen.

:mjpls:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The treasury was created before the fed and it's an executive branch.
The fed is not owned by private bankers but they sit in the boards of the regional fed banks. Overall the fed is meant to operate independently from government and have private input as far as policy and that's a good thing. Imagine in the last 4 years trump and the republicans had full control of the fed:picard:
Or it was only ran by academics.

It's funny how alot of americans are becoming dumb from comfort.

The fed plays a major part in why the us is so successful and why so many can lay back on the internet consuming dumb conspiracy theories without having to worry about going to assemble a smart phone for pennies or dig copper out of a mine shaft with a bucket

:mjpls:

Negged.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Yea for those who aren’t sleep walking this is old news.

When I was in my teens I always asked myself, “Why do things in the economy, not only in the U.S., but around the world happen the way they do.”

If you truly study history and do some in depth research it will open your eyes to a lot of things.

I tried telling so many people how the housing crash in 08’ was orchestrated to destroy the middle class because the middle class is the only thing from preventing communism in the U.S.

Some people will listen and some will learn the hard way :yeshrug:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Most don't know that the Civil War was caused by the banks (Red Shield), they wanted American to be divided, and that they wanted the South to win, but Russia (who at the time didn't have a Central Bank) stepped in and Saved the North, but Russia paid a heavy price by allowing the South to lose.
I can't remember the guy name who stepped in from Russia but he knew what the banks were trying to do with America, He sent ships to Abe and told France and England who had ships ready to defeat the North not to get involved or they would go the war with them, I can't recall that dude's name, but after the war, he died, but his family and other Russians paid a heavy price, I think they were slaughtered
Tsar Nicholas II, he was the king of Russia. The satanic Bolsheviks butchered him, raped and murdered his wife and young daughters.

1280px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg

"Fun" fact: The psychotic Bolsheviks and the 1917 revolution was financed by Wall Street bankers led by Jacob Schiff.

:dahell:
The Bolsheviks then took over, slaughtered an estimated 200,000 Russians "Red Terror", banned Christianity and installed Communism.

Fun fact no. 2: Tsar Nicholas II bodyguards were Black soldiers of the elite Abyssinian Guard. One of them was African American Jim Hercules.
0_fcf3c_4c3bfeb3_L.jpg

0217.jpg

5e64bf4a85600a1a753164f7.jpg

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tsar Nicholas II, he was the king of Russia. The satanic Bolsheviks butchered him, raped and murdered his wife and young daughters.

1280px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg

"Fun" fact: The psychotic Bolsheviks and the 1917 revolution was financed by Wall Street bankers led by Jacob Schiff.

:dahell:
The Bolsheviks then took over, slaughtered an estimated 200,000 Russians "Red Terror", banned Christianity and installed Communism.

Fun fact no. 2: Tsar Nicholas II bodyguards were Black soldiers of the elite Abyssinian Guard. One of them was African American Jim Hercules.
0_fcf3c_4c3bfeb3_L.jpg

0217.jpg

5e64bf4a85600a1a753164f7.jpg

Jews raped and killed that man's whole family.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Who are they?:picard:Obviously I’ve heard the name before but da fukk did they come to own the entire WORLD’s wealth?
Where’s ancestry.com when you need it?! Da hell did these people come from?!

How you just go to Starbucks one day, sit down with some homies and decide to take over the world?

Just a brief introduction but it's deep.

Hella deep.

jacob-rothschild.jpg

Like breh said earlier, you won't see these folks or families like them in the news or on the Forbes list.