4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I know some of ya’ll money geniuses and historians already know some of this shyt but there’s SO MUCH I didn’t realize!!!!!

Like peep this. Apparently there are only a few countries in the world who DON’T rock with the federal reserve like that.

Now get this....these are all countries we as Americans have literally been groomed to hate and/or have CONSTANTLY been at war with, or had conflict with.

Cuba, China, Sudan, Afghanistan, Korea, Iran, Libya....

Not saying these countries are innocent victims or anything because I’m not sold on communism as a magic bullet either...but even our fear of communism in the American collective consciousness seems suspicious as FUKK when you really stop to think to hard about it.

Could it be that we’ve been brainwashed into going to war with these countries simply because the Feds use the U.S. military to force these countries to deal with a Western centralized banking system?!:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Now ur thinking all facts

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to conspiracy theorist land..... :blessed:

nah... shyt is all facts and makes you side eye every move the government makes.... same money men for 2 centuries basically
This!!!! I don’t even know how to feel about anything. All this patriotism shyt was never really the wave for me but...it gives me a whole new level of DAYUM!

I’m still making sense of this shyt. But I used to always wonder why people said money isn’t real...like philosophically you understand that there’s no intrinsic value to a piece of paper.
But nah...they MEANT that shyt because the people who make the money isn’t backed by anything. Not gold, not silver. Not deez nuts.
:mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Iran, North Korea doesn't have a central bank (federal bank)

Every country that doesn't have a central bank (federal reserve) is an enemy to the world. Every one that you think the worse rep, usually are the ones that doesn't have a central bank

When Saddan Hussen, Iraq didn't have a central bank, now after they've killed him, they have one:mjlol:

Libya - Kaffadi, they didn't have one and they killed him:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the link between the 4 has been discussed at length for years online. These institutions and those running it have roots deeper and older than our Republic. :francis:
You know what it makes me wonder? WHY THE FUKK DID WE FIGHT A WHOLE REVOLUTIONARY WAR...if we just gon continue to pay to sovereign nations?:snoop::snoop::snoop:Its like this country never stopped serving a monarchy...it just went off the grid.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Damn I need to watch that shyt. Getting into crypto kinda exposed me to this type of shyt and how our monetary system works. I wasn't aware of the connection to the president's though
Maaaan the first thing I tried to do after watching it was google the board of members at the federal banks.

I couldn’t find any names...:wow: but I thought it was interesting that these banks are in major hubs all over the U.S. and every country that told us to fukk off is also a country that doesn’t fukk with our centralized banking system.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Federal Reserve is ran by Jews too:hubie::mjpls:

Ron Paul has always opposed the Fed. Bernie Sanders, I'm not sure. But yeah op, I knew about the Federal Reserve years ago. People think it's part of U.S. but it's not.

@Booksnrain

Also if you want to read more into, there's a conspiracy that the U.S. have been overthrowing countries in order to put them beneath the Fed. Not sure how true it is, but it's plausible. I think Iran was one of those countries, they were prosperous back in the 70s, but U.S. fukked down shyt up
Why do people always blame the Jews? I’ve often wondered about this throughout history. I thought Anti-semitism was just an offshoot of Eurocentric Christian values demonizing anybody with different belief systems, so I never put a lotta stock into it. I know Jews are rich, but:yeshrug:i dismissed a lot because of kooky stories.

But yeah, Im starting to think that theory of the US being guerrilla pimps trying to force others into financial prostitution (“bytch beta have my money!”) isn’t too far-fetched!:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The Rothschilds
Who are they?:picard:Obviously I’ve heard the name before but da fukk did they come to own the entire WORLD’s wealth?
Where’s ancestry.com when you need it?! Da hell did these people come from?!

How you just go to Starbucks one day, sit down with some homies and decide to take over the world?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ultimately I blame the American public for the way things are. Capitalism needs buyers for it to work. Everybody always want the latest Car, iPhone, TV, Jordans, etc.
This too...to be honest, all the shyt I’m saying is actually public knowledge. People been spitting this knowledge for a while now. A lot of this stuff I remember from grade school. So they fukking us over and aint even gotta lie about it. It’s in plain sight.

Daps
LjLR44K.jpg