4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
The Illuminati is real

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That is the true map of "Africa". North "Africa" is in reality South "Africa" and vice-versa. Same goes for East and West "Africa", their position has been swapped. The map of the world is upside down.

This may need to be another thread. But who determines which way the map should truly be? I'm intrigued. :lupe:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Da hell do you crash an economy? I know I should have paid more attention to those economic classes in undergrad? So are all these recessions/depressions/panics orchestrated?

I thought it was a natural byproduct of the ebb and flow of capitalism...periods of inflation sometimes...competition in markets...:mindblown:
Yep it’s called the boom and bust cycle. The Federal reserve allows banks to make unlimited money through debt with no risk. If you or I take out a loan and can’t pay we file bankruptcy. When they make risky loans they get bailed out on our dime. Ever since the federal reserves creation we’ve averaged a recession about every 8-10 years. And each time the bailout gets bigger and bigger. Our money is actually debt and it’s value comes from the fact that we go to work every day to pay that debt.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It would be if most of it wasn't owned by 4 major entities. One of which being China. Plus, it's not even used as a currency but as a stock. And is taxed as such. You see what they did to XRP right?
Bitcoin isn’t owned by anyone. China has their own digital currency. The Bitcoin mining is mostly done in China because China wants to get rid of the US dollar as the reserve currency. Every time we have a recession we bailout the banks by printing ungodly amounts of money causing inflation. Then countries like China have to purchase oil using the dollar which causes them to take on our inflation.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bitcoin isn’t owned by anyone. China has their own digital currency. The Bitcoin mining is mostly done in China because China wants to get rid of the US dollar as the reserve currency. Every time we have a recession we bailout the banks by printing ungodly amounts of money causing inflation. Then countries like China have to purchase oil using the dollar which causes them to take on our inflation.

You know what I meant by own. :comeon: But to be clear, own = Bitcoin in their possession.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm not understand what you mean. But rep for this map.

When Europeans took power, they changed how the world was looked at.

They changed the meaning of words to their opposite meaning, knowing the power words have.

The orientation of that map is how Africans viewed Africa before colonialism.

For example, what would be considered Southern Egypt today was called Upper Egypt back then, and vice versa.

The devils job is to cause confusion and that's what they did completely.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Bitcoin is the only opposition to this entire bullshyt

The central banking system is what made whoever Satoshi is create bitcoin in the first place.

This is also how they keep the population beefing with each other instead of focusing on them.

A lot of what's being talked about here, is big talk in the conservative community, which makes it an automatic turnoff for anybody that's not a part of that movement, and a big reason why conservatives go so hard at the government when they feel like "globalists" (another word for the banking cartels) takes control.

Also why they seem to have even more hate for Jews than they do for us.

They're not complete idiots.

It's not always about just black and white.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Maaaan the first thing I tried to do after watching it was google the board of members at the federal banks.

I couldn’t find any names...:wow: but I thought it was interesting that these banks are in major hubs all over the U.S. and every country that told us to fukk off is also a country that doesn’t fukk with our centralized banking system.

Man, it makes me so happy to see folks start really connecting the dots.