4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The patrician ones who fled the Rome when it was collapsing and established their own fiefdoms that blended in with other parts of Europe (possibly took on other European names to assimilate or Gallic Roman aristocrats)?

Yup. There's ancient families you haven't heard of and their lineage dates back to the Romanc Empire. It's all connected to the Vatican Church as well. That's why the Vatican is so powerful.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What's up with Cacs using African based symbols as evil, hate filled one's.

The pyramid and the swastika are two of the main ones

That's what was always interesting to me is that people believe these symbols are "demonic" or "evil" when they are actually date back to Ancient African Empires. It's perverted by Europeans.

A lot of what y'all talking about dates all the way back to Ancient Greeks and Roman's perversion of Ancient African Empires.

Everything from our government and organizations stems from these ancient civilizations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point to anything whatsoever that suggests that JFK thought "ending the fed" was that kind of issue for him. This wasn't no personal life mission or shyt.

I never met the man... So you saying you and him went to free lunch together? And quite frankly, I wasn’t really saying that but I see what you did there

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
No thats how the United States started.

America was already here, don’t forget who’s above and below you on the map and what they called this area.
United States OF America.
Please don’t say same thing, cause that’s another part of the jugg of this language game we unfortunately play.
Above and below? I’m above lil nikka I live in Canada :mjlol:

Not being hostile just a joke :hubie:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Bruh wtf I look like ya history teacher? I don’t have time to school you l..Do your research like I did mine and you will find the answers you looking for ..America is nothing but a business corporation still being ran by England..the president doesn’t have the last say he’s just pretty much the face of the company
:russ::russ: Facts no lies told my g :youngsabo:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You should not trust people who have shown themselves to be untrustworthy. If you catch them lying multiple times and see that they don't have your best interest at heart, then you can assume they're willing to lie in other matters too. How simple is that?

It would be one thing if he were an expert physicist teaching you physics or some shyt. But he's not an expert in anything. He's just a guy with a conspiracy theory who writes it out well. He has literally zero background in this subject beyond putting together some shyt from a couple books in his basement. Why do you trust his take on it more than any other?

For perspective

No matter how wrong they are that perspective is there. We must do our due diligence to learn from that perspective in order to combat it or at the very least be prepared for what that perspective brings. The objective is to learn and not be blind to the other side.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I got some thoughts as to how this ties into the US Military, but I need to collect my thoughts first so I can articulate it.