4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

mykey

Superstar
Daps
That's what was always interesting to me is that people believe these symbols are "demonic" or "evil" when they are actually date back to Ancient African Empires. It's perverted by Europeans.

A lot of what y'all talking about dates all the way back to Ancient Greeks and Roman's perversion of Ancient African Empires.

Everything from our government and organizations stems from these ancient civilizations.
They pervert EVERYTHING.
Untitled-design-2020-01-16T153759.257-1280x720.jpeg

They also stole Rock and Roll from the black American inventors and turned it into a dead genre.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
@BlackBrainChild

Post I made about a month ago basically covering what I spoke on in here..

The reason Columbus was sent here after the Moors fell at Grenada is because this was their/our homeland/home base.

Turtle Island.

He was sent here to continue the fight by disrupting our main source of resources.

The final battles of that war between the Catholic Church and the Moors was fought right here, but they’ve almost successfully erased that from American history by calling the prisoners of war “African slaves” and battles of war “slave rebellions”.

Nah, we was in a full fledged global war, lost the war, then got our history completely turned upside down.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The problem with all this information is that just by being a citizen you are a cog in the machine. Knowing how the machine works and being able to see it's machinations is just as helpful as blissful ignorance if you can't effect how the machine works or interfere enough to have it work in your favor. These families and their influence on the inner workings of capital, politics, resources and military on a global scale almost makes it an perpetuum mobile since it's fuel is a human condition and biologically imprinted from the time we are born through social engineering. The truth is greed is the best human currency if you want to control behavior in a social environment we find ourselves in.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The reason Columbus was sent here after the Moors fell at Grenada is because this was their/our homeland/home base.

Turtle Island.

He was sent here to continue the fight by disrupting our main source of resources.

The final battles of that war between the Catholic Church and the Moors was fought right here, but they’ve almost successfully erased that from American history by calling the prisoners of war “African slaves” and battles of war “slave rebellions”.

Nah, we was in a full fledged global war, lost the war, then got our history completely turned upside down.
I hope people see this and realize you just trolling at this point.

The home base of the Moors was in the Caribbean? :usure:

And @CHICAGO dapped that shyt too. :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re playing yourself, cac.

We see you.
Y'all see? "Open your mind" too far to whatever random bullshyt you see online and your entire brain falls out. :francis:

You have zero valid reason to think that the "Moors home base" was in North America. That's honestly ridiculous. :gucci:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Y'all see? "Open your mind" too far to whatever random bullshyt you see online and your entire brain falls out. :francis:

You have zero valid reason to think that the "Moors home base" was in North America. That's honestly ridiculous. :gucci:

I have nothing but harsh words and disrespect for you.

Not interested in a convo unless you tell me how much you get paid to post here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I have nothing but harsh words and disrespect for you.

Not interested in a convo unless you tell me how much you get paid to post here.
You're doing it again. Can't have a valid conversation on the issue so you turn to conspiracies about me. Whenever your conspiracies start to fall apart you just back them with more conspiracies.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You're doing it again. Can't have a valid conversation on the issue so you turn to conspiracies about me. Whenever your conspiracies start to fall apart you just back them with more conspiracies.

Nah I peeped your angle a long time ago, and never respected you.

You are a paid poster with an agenda.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah I peeped your angle a long time ago, and never respected you.

You are a paid poster with an agenda.
Paid by who? And what's "the agenda"? :comeon:

I've never been paid or asked to post by anyone in my life. But even if you think I was, how does that keep you from being able to debate me on the facts instead of just making up conspiracies about me?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Okay, I get you on the trillion now.

But yes, money has always been printed out of thin air. The fact that it was proportional to gold reserves is meaningless because the money supply was still far greater than the actual gold reserves. The proportion used was completely artificial. Not to mention that the amount of gold increasing in bank reserves has no logical connection to an increase in money supply.

Anything we pay out of tax dollars isn't paid out of inflation. Tax dollars are removed from the money supply, so we always pay one or the other, not both.

And there was out of control inflation long before the fed ever existed. I'm confused why y'all think global finances were gravy before the fed. Poor people's lives sucked back then as bad or worse than they suck now. Like I said, Silvio Gesell predicted the issues that loans-on-interest money causes long before the fed existed, he explained the rise-and-crash cycle from the 1880s. Whether the money is backed by gold or not doesn't change that.
The money supply was proportional to gold and cash reserves that banks held. And our money wasn’t centralized. If one bank loaned out to much money they paid the price and went bankrupt. Now if a bank like JP Morgan goes bankrupt they’ll get bailed out because they’re to big to fail. So we pay the price.
We do pay both, we pay when they take our tax dollars to bail out corporations and we pay through inflation when they print money.
We’ve always had inflation nobody said we didn’t but what we didn’t have is billions-trillions in bailouts and stimulus. We didn’t have recessions every decade.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The money supply was proportional to gold and cash reserves that banks held. And our money wasn’t centralized. If one bank loaned out to much money they paid the price and went bankrupt. Now if a bank like JP Morgan goes bankrupt they’ll get bailed out because they’re to big to fail. So we pay the price.
We do pay both, we pay when they take our tax dollars to bail out corporations and we pay through inflation when they print money.
You're missing the point. All money given via tax dollars is out of the system, therefore it does not contribute to inflation. it's an either-or.

We’ve always had inflation nobody said we didn’t but what we didn’t have is billions-trillions in bailouts and stimulus. We didn’t have recessions every decade.
:comeon:

Check out the link, in the 1800s there was a recession every fukking 2-3 years.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

There have been as many as 47 recessions in the United States dating back to the Articles of Confederation, and although economists and historians dispute certain 19th-century recessions,[1] the consensus view among economists and historians is that "The cyclical volatility of GDP and unemployment was greater before the Great Depression than it has been since the end of World War II."[2] Cycles in the country's agricultural production, industrial production, consumption, business investment, and the health of the banking industry contribute to these declines.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
So, when somebody brought up the military. It's a good point. The military is pretty much the Federal Reserve Bank's World police to carry out its orders. When White folks always talk about the military "fighting for your freedom," I always laugh because that's not what the military does. The bloated military budget doesn't even go directly to military personnel. It goes into government contracts to invade countries and weapons.

Now it all comes together when people say, "They're fighting Bankers' Wars."
:ohhh: