4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
what keeps the bad guys at bay? cause there had been times they couldve completely got rid of us. During the civil war if Europe sided with the south we would have zero hope.. What exactly did northerners get out of defending against slavery because there were only a few Abolitionists going hard and the south was bullying the shyt out of congress from the time of Jackson til the Northerners found their balls.

Was it the need for a perpetual underclass?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
wtf? So should facts be disregarded because the messenger had shytty political beliefs?

That's what a lot of people believe
If you don't share the same political views then everything you say is null and void.
You can never learn from other people if this is how you conduct yourself :stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yea everyone in here should read the creature from Jekyll island. It explains everything
Facts.

Every American should have a copy in their home.
Why do you trust the author? He's a hard-core alt-right fanatic who has no background in history and is casually acquainted at best with the banking system. He also claims to tell you he knows where Noah's Ark is, that HIV doesn't exist, that cancer is just a vitamin deficiency, and that our cities are being purposely poisoned by "chemtrails" launched from planes.

wtf? So should facts be disregarded because the messenger had shytty political beliefs?
No, an author's commitment to facts should be disregarded because the author has proven that he doesn't adhere to facts.

When The Coli is pushing the same shyt that Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and Glenn Beck are pushing, you better start asking questions about your information sources.

Who Is G. Edward Griffin, Beck's Expert On The Federal Reserve?

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

Another Twist on the Jacksonian Bank War: Part 2

Another Twist on the Jacksonian Bank War: Part 3

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That's what a lot of people believe
If you don't share the same political views then everything you say is null and void.
You can never learn from other people if this is how you conduct yourself :stopitslime:
You should not trust people who have shown themselves to be untrustworthy. If you catch them lying multiple times and see that they don't have your best interest at heart, then you can assume they're willing to lie in other matters too. How simple is that?

It would be one thing if he were an expert physicist teaching you physics or some shyt. But he's not an expert in anything. He's just a guy with a conspiracy theory who writes it out well. He has literally zero background in this subject beyond putting together some shyt from a couple books in his basement. Why do you trust his take on it more than any other?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why do you trust the author? He's a hard-core alt-right fanatic who has no background in history and is casually acquainted at best with the banking system. He also claims to tell you he knows where Noah's Ark is, that HIV doesn't exist, that cancer is just a vitamin deficiency, and that our cities are being purposely poisoned by "chemtrails" launched from planes.

No, an author's commitment to facts should be disregarded because the author has proven that he doesn't adhere to facts.

When The Coli is pushing the same shyt that Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and Glenn Beck are pushing, you better start asking questions about your information sources.

Who Is G. Edward Griffin, Beck's Expert On The Federal Reserve?

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

Another Twist on the Jacksonian Bank War: Part 2

Another Twist on the Jacksonian Bank War: Part 3

How much you get paid for posting breh?

You put in good work.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How much you get paid for posting breh?

You put in good work.
Note how the arguments are so poor you can't even defend them man-to-man. You have to just create a new conspiracy theory about me to protect the other untenable conspiracy theories.

I guess it's easy to fall down the wormhole where every time a fact disproves a conspiracy, you can just wish the fact away with more conspiracies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the biggest flaws of these conspiracy theories is that they always assume the random person doing youtube research somehow knows more about how all this shyt works than the President of the United States did.

We're supposed to believe that JFK did that shyt not knowing they would kill him for it, but some random person can figure it out based off a bunch of vague half-assed theories? That JFK knew less about how government really works than the youtuber did?

So you saying JFK wasn’t willing to get his cap peeled for political stance or thought it was low percentage of it actually happening?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is zero chance that JFK would have seriously risked his life for that issue.

Well... Let me say this... throughout Western history(from a political standpoint), no one has risked their life for a cause? Not saying that JFK felt like he was about to give up the ghost, but surely you’ve come across scenarios in western history where someone taking a certain stance that could potentially lead to harm....

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'll just say this

The Spanish Inquisition, Christopher Columbus sailing America, and the Transatlantic Slave Trade all have a HUGE connection

Transatlantic Slave Trade was financed by Sephardic Jewish bankers. HIStory won't tell you that.

Yes, indeed the rabbit hole is deep.

As a Business graduate and somebody trying to further my education, this thread is magnificent!

Love all the gems everybody's dropping. Don't be scared. :myman:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Talk to em, my nikka.

Speak on the Moors, who they really were, and how their war with “the Crown” led to our current situation today.

We forgot we were at war, while our enemy created a whole culture designed specifically so that they would never forget.

I genuinely want you to elaborate on this.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Very, VERY interesting. I wonder how far back these banking families go in terms of lineage. Are they just descendants of monarchies that wanted to keep a stronghold on power when governments began shifting to democratic governments? Thanks so much! I got some “light” reading to do.

The real powerful old families date back to the Roman Empire Era. They are Italian and not the 13 families that we're made to believe are powerful.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The real powerful old families date back to the Roman Empire Era. They are Italian and not the 13 families that we're made to believe are powerful.
The patrician ones who fled the Rome when it was collapsing and established their own fiefdoms that blended in with other parts of Europe (possibly took on other European names to assimilate or Gallic Roman aristocrats)?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Well... Let me say this... throughout Western history(from a political standpoint), no one has risked their life for a cause? Not saying that JFK felt like he was about to give up the ghost, but surely you’ve come across scenarios in western history where someone taking a certain stance could potentially lead to harm....
Point to anything whatsoever that suggests that JFK thought "ending the fed" was that kind of issue for him. This wasn't no personal life mission or shyt.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
iu

What's up with Cacs using African based symbols as evil, hate filled one's.

The pyramid and the swastika are two of the main ones