4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Well America did start as the 13 British colonies look up history .
No thats how the United States started.

America was already here, don’t forget who’s above and below you on the map and what they called this area.
United States OF America.
Please don’t say same thing, cause that’s another part of the jugg of this language game we unfortunately play.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No thats how the United States started.

America was already here, don’t forget who’s above and below you on the map and what they called this area.
United States OF America.
Please don’t say same thing, cause that’s another part of the jugg of this language game we unfortunately play.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
They say Trump took the Fed back , don’t know what that means yet in the grand scheme of things , but yeah pay attention to whatever they do to undo that

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Instead of African-American, what would you prefer?
Let me find out who exactly I am first and get back to you.
Im 95% sure but, i need to make sure.

but it isn’t about me, my “brothers” and “sisters” shouldn’t have to subject themselves to these terms that only damage us.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how this poster said this and didn't post anything else in this thread despite multiple people asking for clarification or proof or anything resembling a discussion

Conspiracy theorists are full of shyt
Bruh wtf I look like ya history teacher? I don’t have time to school you l..Do your research like I did mine and you will find the answers you looking for ..America is nothing but a business corporation still being ran by England..the president doesn’t have the last say he’s just pretty much the face of the company

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
But why all those countries that have Communism, take away freedom of speech and practice of religion?

Because religion is actually what dictates the world, and they have seen this firsthand forever.

Religion is supposed to be the counter balance against things like greed and injustice; but by
Religious leaders selling out to the banks/big business/mercantilism (and thereby the political system),
they have subjected countless billions to tyranny. Sellout Religion is a hoe; the greatest hoe - it is the
“Babylon” Revelation speaks of.

Even those countries mentioned realize they have to trade with other nations, so they’ll do that.
But they absolutely DO NOT PLAY with that freedom of speech/freedom of religion. To this day,
if they think your church you go to is speaking against the state they’ll start investigating everybody
who goes there - innocent or not.

It’s just like (arguably) the greatest scene in movie history:
In order to make their thing work, they gotta get rid of the pimps and the pushers and start out clean...
...but they well know who the pimps and pushers are, and who works with them. It comes down to how
much either side believes in what they’re doing.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
The deeper the rabbit hole you go.... you begin to realize life is not what it seems.

36345277_10100736888556567_5540173654794436608_n.jpg