4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They pervert EVERYTHING.
Untitled-design-2020-01-16T153759.257-1280x720.jpeg

They also stole Rock and Roll from the black American inventors and turned it into a dead genre.
Hinduism can also suck a dikk

The Fade

Daps
So, when somebody brought up the military. It's a good point. The military is pretty much the Federal Reserve Bank's World police to carry out its orders. When White folks always talk about the military "fighting for your freedom," I always laugh because that's not what the military does. The bloated military budget doesn't even go directly to military personnel. It goes into government contracts to invade countries and weapons.

Now it all comes together when people say, "They're fighting Bankers' Wars."
:ohhh:
Ya the US does the fighting while the rest of Europe can focus on their infrastructure and free college cause they don’t have to war up so hard

we don’t fund art programs but Sweden can.. that’s why those swedish songwriting cacs dominate our music industry.. can’t profit in a socialized country but you can use that socialized, nurtured education to dominate in American industries because your education was nurtured, institutionalized at every level compared to defunded American shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”
Edit: Here’s the link 4 Presidents (2020) - IMDb
MV5BMWVhNDViYjUtMmNhNy00N2YyLWEyN2UtZWViZTBkOGRjZWEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5ODY5Njk@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
Not only the Presidents. Look up J.P. Morgan, Astor family, Rothschild, Joe Kennedy - you haven’t even read or seen the half. Real sinister. The extent they go to in order to manufacture economic “crises” . This is the same U.S. government that fights a war on drugs while also contributes to and profits from drug trafficking.
:hubie:
Money doesn’t rule the world, the power to control credit and manipulate debt does.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
America is still paying taxes to England

America is still under British monarchy via financial obligation.

Look up the Charter of Virginia 1606 -“In Government Regulation. Authority to do some act or carry on some trade or business, in its nature lawful but prohibited by statute, except with the permission of the civil authority or which would otherwise be unlawful." Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1914.

"In monarchical governments, by subject is meant one who owes permanent allegiance to the monarch."

Next is the Treaty of 1783, and the Revolutionary War. That Treaty negotiated to grant further privileges from the king of England. Refer to Black’s Law Dictionary - “Benjamin Franklin held the title of Esquire as given to him by the King of England. “ which is why and how lawyers
Have the Esq. designation in America, as well. A title of barristers at law, justices of the peace, and others. The kings claims to America are relinquished, except for his claim to continue receiving gold, silver and copper as gain for his business ventures. It all comes down to finance. Financiers were working WITH the king not against him. The King of England in laymen’s terms said - you cac have your “freedom in the colonies” but the American subjects are financially accountable to the King in exchange for “Independence”. Bottom line - America still “pays dues” to the English Monarchy til this day. The United States was removed as as a liability and obligation of the king (present day queen) meaning that the King was no longer responsible for supporting his subjects in the colonies. All the Treaty did was remove the United States as a liability and obligation of the king. He no longer had to support his subjects in the colonies. This is the part they leave out - the King (well Queen now) retained financial authority through debt owed after the Treaty, which is still in effect today. Most people don’t read or analyze Legal documents or historical contracts with any detail- Benjamin Franklin was of the King’s men.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So, when somebody brought up the military. It's a good point. The military is pretty much the Federal Reserve Bank's World police to carry out its orders. When White folks always talk about the military "fighting for your freedom," I always laugh because that's not what the military does. The bloated military budget doesn't even go directly to military personnel. It goes into government contracts to invade countries and weapons.

Now it all comes together when people say, "They're fighting Bankers' Wars."
:ohhh:
This.
If you tell the average American citizen that a war will be fought to fund the banking system or for financial imperialism - they’ll look at you like you’re crazy or revolt. But if you tell people that a war will Be fought to preserve individual liberties and protection under a militarized defense system - in comes patriotism propaganda. “Wag the Dog”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Big Bank was exposed something serious when the industry imploded in 2008. Because This movie right here was crucial
:whew:

moral of the story- Never underestimate Risk Analysts, Conflict Analysis, and Document Review team, just saying :whistle:

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You're missing the point. All money given via tax dollars is out of the system, therefore it does not contribute to inflation. it's an either-or.

:comeon:

Check out the link, in the 1800s there was a recession every fukking 2-3 years.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia
It’s not just about tax dollars, printing money always leads to inflation

Were talking about recessions caused by the financial institutions. A recession caused by reduced crop production or war isnt avoidable. A recession caused by a multinational bank being greedy because they know they are to big to fail is avoidable. The Wikipedia link doesn’t even have any data or numbers and even states that there isn’t any

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s not just about tax dollars, printing money always leads to inflation

Were talking about recessions caused by the financial institutions. A recession caused by reduced crop production or war isnt avoidable. A recession caused by a multinational bank being greedy because they know they are to big to fail is avoidable. The Wikipedia link doesn’t even have any data or numbers and even states that there isn’t any
The claim that we didn't have a recession every decade was obviously false. Now you're just trying to shift the goalposts.

And past recessions were caused by many things including problems in the money supply. The Fed was literally created in response to a recession caused by the existing financial institutions.

And yes, printing money leads to inflation. Not printing money leads to recession. The entire idea of a money system based on loans on interest is bad. Like I said, Silvio Gesell has been pushing that for over 100 years and you don't need some dumb conspiracy bullshyt to prove it.

This is what a true prophet sounds like in 1918:
"In spite of the holy promises of people to banish war once and for all, in spite of the cry of millions “never again war” in spite of all the hopes for a better future I have this to say: If the present monetary system based on interest and compound interest remains in operation, I dare to predict today that it will take less than twenty-five years until we have a new and even worse war. I can foresee the coming development clearly. The present degree of technological advancement will quickly result in a record performance of industry. The buildup of capital will be fast in spite of the enormous losses during the war, and through the oversupply [of money] the interest rate will be lowered [until the money speculators refuse to lower their rates any further]. Money will then be hoarded [causing predictable deflation], economic activities will diminish, and increasing numbers of unemployed persons will roam the streets … within these discontented masses, wild, revolutionary ideas will arise and with it also the poisonous plant called “Super Nationalism” will proliferate. No country will understand the other, and the end can only be war again." - Silvio Gesell

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ya the US does the fighting while the rest of Europe can focus on their infrastructure and free college cause they don’t have to war up so hard

we don’t fund art programs but Sweden can.. that’s why those swedish songwriting cacs dominate our music industry.. can’t profit in a socialized country but you can use that socialized, nurtured education to dominate in American industries because your education was nurtured, institutionalized at every level compared to defunded American shyt
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sweden has 4x as many startups per-capita as the USA and they have a higher % of billionaires for their population than the USA does. Folk profit just fine there.

And USA isn't doing any fighting for Sweden. USA has a massive defense budget in order to give profits to the Military-Industrial Complex and so they can fukk around with other country's politics. 4/5th of that budget is completely unnecessary to protect anyone. We defund education cause we don't give a shyt about education, not because the military actually needs the money.

You're right though that American educational system sucks ass. Finland does even better at that shyt than Sweden does.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I have nothing but harsh words and disrespect for you.

Not interested in a convo unless you tell me how much you get paid to post here.
What poster you talking to?

I have them on ignore
So they either a cac or mega c00n

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iraq had the highest literacy rate, educated women, and per capita income in the Middle East under Saddam. He also had a ministry of rape that’s task was to rape enemies of the state, but I digress, life isn’t black and white. Iraq was far better off under Saddam than now.
Well, At least they have their freedom* though!:troll:

*only applicable to central banks and 'reasonable' 'aggreable' politicians at a limited discount of raw materials

Last edited:

The Fade

Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sweden has 4x as many startups per-capita as the USA and they have a higher % of billionaires for their population than the USA does. Folk profit just fine there.

And USA isn't doing any fighting for Sweden. USA has a massive defense budget in order to give profits to the Military-Industrial Complex and so they can fukk around with other country's politics. 4/5th of that budget is completely unnecessary to protect anyone. We defund education cause we don't give a shyt about education, not because the military actually needs the money.

You're right though that American educational system sucks ass. Finland does even better at that shyt than Sweden does.
Not the point I was making and no shyt. Defunded schools are a cultural issue here and partly has to do with keeping us consumers and partly with conservatives hating art and literature

some of these things are byproduct

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They pervert EVERYTHING.
Untitled-design-2020-01-16T153759.257-1280x720.jpeg

They also stole Rock and Roll from the black American inventors and turned it into a dead genre.
Facts

I didnt know that an inverted cross was a religious symbol that cacs perverted through shock value rock music.

"In Christianity, it is associated with the martyrdom of Peter the Apostle. The symbol originates from the Catholic tradition that when sentenced to death, Peter requested that his cross be upside down, as he felt unworthy of being crucified in the same manner as Jesus."