4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: has there been any time line yet? just read now where the roommates called the cops and some friends at midnight to say someone in the house was unconscious :gucci:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dahell: shut the fucc up try hard retard
And I see I struck a nerve, got your bytch ass coming up here caping for dead white people. You bytch ass nikkas don't have no type of backbone but I'm a "try hard retard". I literally beat the shyt outta your c00n ass talking to me like this outside of this internet shyt. Watch who you talking to, p*ssy.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yet once again, you got so called black people on here saying "RIP" and giving their condolences to dead white people. Meanwhile, these same white people wouldn't do the same thing if a black person gets killed by the police and will most likely blame the victim for their own demise. Y'all are ridiculous :scust:

So You’re Mad At Someone For Being A Bigger And Better Human Being In This Scenario You Made Up In Your Head? lol

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lived in a party house before. It was pretty common to pass out at 2-4 AM and wake up to fukkery: randoms sleeping on couches, messes nobody could remember making, a lot of friends of a friend sliding through. Obviously nothing like this.

The killer most likely had been in the home before. The 2 people who lived are extremely fortunate.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moscow Police Capt. Anthony Dahlinger told the Idaho Statesman Monday night that none of the deceased students are believed to be responsible for the deaths.

What the hell is going on here? 4 people murdered yet there’s no cause for concern. These people are insane in Idaho.
same reason universities been trying to sweep campus sexual assaults under the rug for decades

#1 thing you don’t want as a university is a reputation that it’s unsafe for your students. so they are lying when they say no cause for concern.

even if they were off campus, in most college campus cities/towns the university the number 1 thing keeping the economy running so the whole city invested in maintaining that narrative that it’s safe whether it’s true or not.