4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My uncles house had a coded alarm and if you wanted to get out to smoke late he had to turn off the system to open the sliding doors cause the alarm would sound.

So unless the alarm was never switched off, the person knew the sliding door alarm didn’t work.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I still think the most likely scenario involves the male killing the women, and not a killer on the loose. Male kills one in fit of drunken rage over something personal, and kills the other two to cover up, and realizing there is no way out, kills himself.

One thing here that rules him out, may be if the weapon wasn't found on the scene.

The more glamorous theories about serial killers, probably aren't the answer. Serial killers are classified as "organized offenders". You may be looking at an unorganized offender, such as a homeless person, with a drinking or drug issue/mental illness, who carried a knife. With a disorganized offender, it's a crime of opportunity, for instance, an open door, or the offender is drunk and enraged, and sees a woman entering a home, and decides he's gong to attack her.

what was the layout of the house? Did the killer, because of the layout, simply stumble on those victims first? And leave the other ones? A drunk and crazed homeless person enters a house, in the dark, since everyone is asleep or passed out, and kills all 4, no rape, no robbery, just kills and leaves?

Trying to control 4 victims with a knife, (or did he have a gun, if there is indeed an intruder?) in possible multiple rooms, in the dark, quietly, is possible, but not very probable. Were the victims found with restraints? Gags? Maybe the victims are convinced it's just a robbery, and comply. And then you have someone organized enough to control 4 victims, but disorganized enough to kill them all with a knife? Or was the knife to prevent noise?

Murders always have a why. These are not high risk victims, like people involved in meth/drug dealing/sex work.

Here's where investigations fail, this where the Ramsey killing fell apart, when they zeroed in on the parents. By not bringing in FBI, these investigators haven't seen a homicide in 7 years. Now, they have a bizarre and bloody massacre. They need help. Not from amateur Reddit sleuths lol but the feds.

I am not sure to what degree other office or agencies are involved, but this is the point where they should be. A lot of it his ego , the locals don't want the feds moving in and taking credit.

Last edited:
Daps
My uncles house had a coded alarm and if you wanted to get out to smoke late he had to turn off the system to open the sliding doors cause the alarm would sound.

So unless the alarm was never switched off, the person knew the sliding door alarm didn’t work.

100%, in one of the news broadcasts a reporter discussed how, the house is on a hill and a little isolated from the other homes (ie, you cant just stumble upon the house) and also, the sliding door is situated so that, when the lights on are on, someone outside can see through the entire house. The news lady was saying she can see what coronary personnel are doing inside.

So, the killer definitely stalked this house, and was watching them all night or over consecutive days. Terrifying.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know the police aren’t letting all info out to weed out bad info but man a bunch of stuff doesn’t make sense.

The lack of any evidence of coming or going. You can’t hide footprints and fingerprints without meticulous effort. Someone doing it in a rush would leave a lot of evidence. Bloody handprints, shoes in blood. Off roads?

3 am…that means they were waiting for them to get home or came in with them.

Didn’t steal anything? But killed with a personal weapon like a knife? Which means they brought it with them. Not from the house. Hunting knife maybe?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Probably one of the roommates
Someone close to one of the roommates? I mean everyone was in the house but the killer only went to two rooms ( unless the last room was locked) and just didn’t get the chance.

The last part is most people are assuming these are some upstanding white kids but maybe one of them was involved with someone nefarious and this is apart of it. That’s how they knew to come in the sliding door.