4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Someone mentioned it but a knife attack makes it personal. If the attacker just wanted to kill all 4, there are more efficient/effective ways i.e. a gun ( however, maybe he thought this would be too loud and alert neighbors?).

Also, a knife is risky so he had to know the state of the victims to figure he could take on 4 people with a knife that night. This isn’t Hollywood, a single stab isn’t going to get it done unless it’s to a major artery like the carotid or aorta…that person will wake up and immediately go into fight/flight- kicking, pulling, punching, grabbing etc. Fighting is exhausting, he had to do this 4 times and against another man who didn’t look small. Maybe he had some kind of help ?

-no forced entry… who let him in? One dad said there is a code on the door…

-why didn’t he attack the other two roommates?

-I would like to see the layout of the house and where the bodies were found

I would be interrogating the shit outta the two roommates. And they need to find that kid who was with the two girls at the food truck.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Slain University of Idaho Student's Sister Is Searching for Her Killer Herself​

Alivia Goncalves isn’t waiting for police to find the person responsible for killing her sister, Kaylee Goncalves, and her sister’s friends Madison Mogen, Ethan Chapin and Xana Kernodle.
Citizen sleuths across the U.S. are focusing their attention on the brutal slayings of the four University of Idaho students found dead Sunday, including the sister of one of the victims.

“We are not getting any answers and we are not going to settle for that,” she says.

Alivia found the potentially crucial video of her sister and Mogen at a food truck just hours before they were murdered. She also tracked down their Uber driver.

“I found neighbors’ ring camera footage so that I could verify that the Uber driver took them home,” she tells Inside Edition.

She’s also raising questions about why her sister called a young man named Jack multiple times the night she was slain.

“At 2:26 a.m. Kaylee starts to call Jack. Kaylee calls Jack six times between 2:26 a.m. to 2:44 a.m., from 2:44 to 2:52 Maddie calls Jack three times, then Kaylee makes a final call to him at 2:52 a.m. And they are both never heard from again,” she says.

Dozens of web sites and postings from armchair investigators are springing up, and some of the best-known lawyers and detectives are offering their theories about what may have happened.

“There’s no doubt that this is a person who is filled with a type of evil that is incomprehensible,” retired detective Phil Waters, who had a 96% clearance rate on homicide cases when he was with the Houston Police Department, tells Inside Edition.

Two other roommates living in the six-bedroom, three-bathroom house were home but not harmed in the attack that police believe was carried out by someone armed with a long steel blade, part of which is serrated. The weapon used in the killings has not been found. The two roommates who were not harmed in the attack are not suspects and have been cooperating with the investigation.

“The use of an edged weapon is going to prevent any kind of real sounds that would awaken the other two girls,” Waters says. “If this person, and it appears to be they are, proficient with an edged weapon, the deaths would have occurred so quickly, that there would have been no opportunity for them to cry out.”

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Use of knife shows that it was likely what was available to the killer, and occurred in the moment, as opposed to what you see in targeted crimes, like restraints, and weapons to control the victims.

An organized killer who lets say has a fetish for knife killing would use a gun/tape/zip ties to control the victims beforehand, than use the knife.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't find which article it was in but there is something to the layout of the house that makes it more plausible

also it's college. houses can be massive, mfers playing music or tv loudly, they themselves might've been drunk/high/passed out.

i think they definitely know who it is, but are keeping quiet so that they don't give suspect any information or insight.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

Slain University of Idaho Student's Sister Is Searching for Her Killer Herself​

Alivia Goncalves isn’t waiting for police to find the person responsible for killing her sister, Kaylee Goncalves, and her sister’s friends Madison Mogen, Ethan Chapin and Xana Kernodle.
Citizen sleuths across the U.S. are focusing their attention on the brutal slayings of the four University of Idaho students found dead Sunday, including the sister of one of the victims.

“We are not getting any answers and we are not going to settle for that,” she says.

Alivia found the potentially crucial video of her sister and Mogen at a food truck just hours before they were murdered. She also tracked down their Uber driver.

“I found neighbors’ ring camera footage so that I could verify that the Uber driver took them home,” she tells Inside Edition.

She’s also raising questions about why her sister called a young man named Jack multiple times the night she was slain.

“At 2:26 a.m. Kaylee starts to call Jack. Kaylee calls Jack six times between 2:26 a.m. to 2:44 a.m., from 2:44 to 2:52 Maddie calls Jack three times, then Kaylee makes a final call to him at 2:52 a.m. And they are both never heard from again,” she says.

Dozens of web sites and postings from armchair investigators are springing up, and some of the best-known lawyers and detectives are offering their theories about what may have happened.

“There’s no doubt that this is a person who is filled with a type of evil that is incomprehensible,” retired detective Phil Waters, who had a 96% clearance rate on homicide cases when he was with the Houston Police Department, tells Inside Edition.

Two other roommates living in the six-bedroom, three-bathroom house were home but not harmed in the attack that police believe was carried out by someone armed with a long steel blade, part of which is serrated. The weapon used in the killings has not been found. The two roommates who were not harmed in the attack are not suspects and have been cooperating with the investigation.

“The use of an edged weapon is going to prevent any kind of real sounds that would awaken the other two girls,” Waters says. “If this person, and it appears to be they are, proficient with an edged weapon, the deaths would have occurred so quickly, that there would have been no opportunity for them to cry out."
not to make it about race but funny how u got all kind of dikk tracys and nancy drews popping up about this :mjpls:

shyt is a wild story tho the fact that the cops are seeming unintrested in trying to solve this.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone mentioned it but a knife attack makes it personal. If the attacker just wanted to kill all 4, there are more efficient/effective ways i.e. a gun ( however, maybe he thought this would be too loud and alert neighbors?).

Also, a knife is risky so he had to know the state of the victims to figure he could take on 4 people with a knife that night. This isn’t Hollywood, a single stab isn’t going to get it done unless it’s to a major artery like the carotid or aorta…that person will wake up and immediately go into fight/flight- kicking, pulling, punching, grabbing etc. Fighting is exhausting, he had to do this 4 times and against another man who didn’t look small. Maybe he had some kind of help ?

-no forced entry… who let him in? One dad said there is a code on the door…

-why didn’t he attack the other two roommates?

-I would like to see the layout of the house and where the bodies were found

I would be interrogating the shit outta the two roommates. And they need to find that kid who was with the two girls at the food truck.
3 of the 4 victims were women
a grown man can easily kill 3 women....he just had take out the male first