4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can understand being a hard sleeper

But you notice patterns within a few weeks of living with someone.

Making coffee at 7 am. Bathroom rotation. Tv. Cars in driveway.etc

And the front door locked with a code…..

It sounds like someone was already in the house
This is 'married w/ a spouse' patterns, but these are college teenagers during the weekend. They were out until 2am and so sleeping in until 12pm (when the bodies were found) is par for the course.

We'll see how things unfold over time, but just as it seems implausible for it to be someone from outside the house, it seems implausible that someone would commit an gruesome crime, then decide to go back to sleep in the house as if nothing happened

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt is tailor made for some true crime conspiracy narrative until it’s solved.

Small college town. 4 dead by stabbing with blood spilling though the walls.

Initial report was no need to be concerned and mayor talking about “potential crime of passion”.

Two days later, it’s well maybe you should be concerned and oh yeah, there were two other people in the house as well.

Last time seen alive they were ordering at a food truck and two hours later dead. Potential suspect in the hoodie behind them.

A reporter put out a tweet saying the two people in the house didn’t call 911 but then deleted the tweet.
Wait what are they suspects or being treated as witnesses :mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No weapons have been located thus far, police said, but based on preliminary information, "investigators believe that an edged weapon such as a knife was used," Moscow Police Captain Anthony Dahlinger said in a statement.

:wtf:
Either Samurai Jack finally lost it or Michael escaped again. 1 knife and four bodies? No way one man did this. Almost seems ritualistic.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is 'married w/ a spouse' patterns, but these are college teenagers during the weekend. They were out until 2am and so sleeping in until 12pm (when the bodies were found) is par for the course.

We'll see how things unfold over time, but just as it seems implausible for it to be someone from outside the house, it seems implausible that someone would commit an gruesome crime, then decide to go back to sleep in the house as if nothing happened
Nah. If it were one other person I’d agree. But a house of 6 people. You would notice if 4 other people stopped being around.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Nah. If it were one other person I’d agree. But a house of 6 people. You would notice if 4 other people stopped being around.

I can't find which article it was in but there is something to the layout of the house that makes it more plausible

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the part I'm trying to reiterate is that they were 'gone' from 3am -> 12pm which is well within the range of drunk college kids sleeping in on the wknd or crashing at someone else's place. But yeah, we'll see how things play out

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think the part I'm trying to reiterate is that they were 'gone' from 3am -> 12pm which is well within the range of drunk college kids sleeping in on the wknd or crashing at someone else's place. But yeah, we'll see how things play out
Oh. I thought they were in the house.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
1 person against 4.

My opinion is that dude got in the house and hid out and killed one by one in their rooms. Or either they were drunk and passed out and he did it that way.

Idaho is republican country so interesting nobody involved had a gun

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1 person against 4.

My opinion is that dude got in the house and hid out and killed one by one in their rooms. Or either they were drunk and passed out and he did it that way.

Idaho is republican country so interesting nobody involved had a gun
#1 reason why you know shyt wasn't a random act. This was out of pure hatred.