[4/5/19] NXT Takeover: New York

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s like fast food, it’s the convenience of it. It’s bad for you but sometimes you just want to check it out. I actually try to watch some of the stuff that you post but I just keep forgetting to. I barely even have time to watch tv these days. Life gets busier and shyt just fills up your day and you just wonder where all the time goes.

I could give a shyt if the crowd liked it or not. I haven’t watched wrestling in a long time and this sucked IMO.

Breh you just spent 3 hours watching this shyt. Matches lasts 10 minutes in Strong BJ unless it's a big main event :pachaha:

But I get it, when you are burned out you don't find the time to watch, I've been there :manny:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Breh you just spent 3 hours watching this shyt. Matches lasts 10 minutes in Strong BJ unless it's a big main event :pachaha:

But I get it, when you are burned out you don't find the time to watch, I've been there :manny:

Nah I just watched the last match. I didn’t watch the entire show. You should come back to the discord breh.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The main event was :mjlol:

This shyt really isn't for me. Crowd loved it so the moronic excess of the end was at least fun to watch. 40 fukking minutes though :why:

Man, Michaels really has done a number with Gargano matches in the last year. He went full Michaels :francis:

@Ace of the Metropolitan set up a TSC discord last year for Mania. I coulda sworn you were there, but I may've gotten you confused with @The Rainmaker. Let me know if you wanna join

I had no clue :leon:

Why not post in the thread though? :patrice: in case it goes down?

Seems like my plans for Sunday are gonna get cancelled so I might watch Mania live. No fukking way I see the whole 5 hours but I'll check the main stuff with the brehs :obama:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The main event was :mjlol:

This shyt really isn't for me. Crowd loved it so the moronic excess of the end was at least fun to watch. 40 fukking minutes though :why:

Man, Michaels really has done a number with Gargano matches in the last year. He went full Michaels :francis:

I had no clue :leon:

Why not post in the thread though? :patrice: in case it goes down?

Seems like my plans for Sunday are gonna get cancelled so I might watch Mania live. No fukking way I see the whole 5 hours but I'll check the main stuff with the brehs :obama:

Server issues last year and the people on the discord are good people.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
This show didn’t really do anything for me :manny: I thought everyone did too much and this go go go spot shyt gets old fast, but I respect the pace they cut. Normally even Dream’s matches are great to me if nothing else but I wasn’t feeling last night’s match either

I do have to go see the U.K. title match and the Women’s match because I missed both, maybe those will change my opinion

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I hear you but I think this fast paced style is just much better for this era.

I’m normally critical of WWE shyt but will give credit where credit is due and even though it’s NXT, it’s still WWE and this show was fukking amazing. Every match was dope and high quality.

As long as there’s action I can forgive a whole bunch of shyt. That old “slow it down and sell” shyt don’t work as well today as it did 30 years ago to me

Martha

Feel the same. I really couldn’t imagine being overly critical of this show when not too long ago we had the luxury of Orton/Sheamus/Swagger/Del Rio legendary matches

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
some of you really want WWE to go back to its 2004-2012 slow paced format :scust: just leave
WATER vs Dunne was a slow paced match but it was awesome.
This show had different styles of matches so i find it hard to not enjoy if your're a wrestling fan.

Tag Team spotfest.
Character driven match with Dream/Riddle
British strong style slugfest
Fun fatal 4 way with the women
Epic story being told with the main event.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I liked the Dunne/WALTER match. It felt like those dudes were really fighting and Dunne said fukk this punishment and kept his shoulders down.

Matt Riddle and Dream was tight too.

I thought the main event ending was SuperCena wild and I can understand the criticisms. That nikka would not take the L.

Honestly, I liked everything except that crazy finish but admittedly, I haven't watched as much wrestling as I used to. I feel a lot of the people complaining are still deeply immersed in pro wrestling. It won't hurt to take a break and cease the constant bytching.