[4/5/19] NXT Takeover: New York

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My body tapped out in the middle of the UK match last night... woke up in between matches and called it a night. Finished it today - solid show up to the main event which dragged a bit.

Hanson is a fukking maniac.

Bianca Belair can have everything I own.

Pete Dunne had BETTER be moving onto bigger things.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn I thought this was tonight :snoop: I've been NWG. I guess I'll watch it now and give my thoughts after

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just finished the show, had the tag match left because I started watching last night with Walter/Dunn.

Them War Raider SuperCACS are fukking crazy :damn: The big boy Hanson mimicing Ricochet and everything :laff: Ricochet gonna be a future GOAT though. Match was flames.

Enjoyed Dunn/Walter. Little wild with the slaps, lol. Finish was good with ole' boy going for the top rope splash.

Dream/Riddle really surprised me. First time actually seeing Matt in action. Knew Dream would show out (more of getting that work) but wasn't expecting that performance from Matt. Natural.
Liked the finish of that one with Dream barely squeezing by.

Johnny/Cole was great. False finishes didn't seem overdone as each one looked like it could have legit ended the match. Breh finally got it done. Those final 5 minutes were great.

Him and Ciampa were totally out of character at the end. Good shyt though.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she cant "turn Heel" she already is a heel. what are you talking about?

No what are you talking about she isn't heel. She was clearly been positioned as face when challenging Shayna Baszelar and there has been no turn since then, she isnt a heel.

Also how long have you been watching wrestler if you cant tell that she isn't heel by the way she was booked in the match too, like the babyface struggle and fightback when she was in the Baszler submission hold the first time, she didnt work heel in the match.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hEDIeRR.jpg
holy shyt breh I was in the same section as you... in fact I think that's me with the cap on the bottom left end of the picture :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cancel mania

NXT goat.

HOLY shyt! They actually booked him to win! Johnny 5 Stars brehs :blessed: :mjcry:

9 stars. Not 10 cause it wasn't at the Tokyo Dome.

Hey that was the same finish as HHH vs HBK vs Benoit with the roll through into the crossface

Finally. Gargano had the crowd in his damn hands.

Dayum :picard: crowd was lit like a mf

You know, I was gonna skip this and sleep instead. I'm so glad I did not.

One of the best PPVs I can remember :mjcry:

HBGOAT and Triple GOAT just produced another banger of a show that had the crowd running wild the entire night.
Bow down to the, bow down to the KLIQ :rambo:

Honestly nxt ppvs always are

I dont watch the shows but the ppvs are always dope

the men's matches were all fire. the women's match was decent but I hate 4-ways and it didn't break any new ground in that stip

Yea the shyt was overbooked :heh:

But the crowd ate up every second of it so :manny:

I liked it. Had me thinking Cole won a couple times. :francis:

we the dope boys of the year, drinks' on the house
D3cKOnDWwAAd2Fq.jpg

HBK a confirmed GOATgano stan. :obama:

you marks are just mad this main event is gonna shyt on all 3 main events at Mania :mjgrin:

shyt was awesome live

wait till Brock throws Seth around for a whole 15 minutes

wait till Dbry and Kofi kick out of each others finishers for 10 minutes straight

wait till that triple threat has false submission finishes, kick outs, and saves

yo dawg I heard you like kick outs :mjlol:

See I remember this well, this was towards the end of the NXT/Triple H era. Me and some of my friends were at this show at the Barclays. Gargano and Cole have to be two of the most hated men on TSC now but back then it seemed like a lot of people were fukkin with them. :ehh:

@Norrin Radd @Blessed Koala

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
See I remember this well, this was towards the end of the NXT/Triple H era. Me and some of my friends were at this show at the Barclays. Gargano and Cole have to be two of the most hated men on TSC now but back then it seemed like a lot of people were fukkin with them. :ehh:

I’ve been a fan of Gargano ever since NXT. fukk you quoting me for? I haven’t shytted on him. :childplease:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:wow: grandfather clock is a mofo.