[4/3/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv vs. Hobbs; Joe vs. Swerve Contract Signing

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So they going to wait until after this feud with Bryan is over for Callis to turn on Ospreay & keep him out the group:beli:
Shouldn't that be the storyline with him officially coming in & save the Bryan stuff for ALL IN

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can have both, even if one is more prominent than the other. Still early in this whole narrative and with all the new people. One good storyline can change things at any moment. Maybe not no attitude era type of craziness or anything like that.
It takes a lot longer than “any moment” for a good story to turn things around. Look how long it took for the Bloodline story to turn things around in WWE.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Archer is one of those guys I wouldn't mind beating beat Danielson. He probably gonna beat his ass like Shane Taylor did but somehow lose.

These the type of matches that Bryan could drop instead of matches to lil bums like Daniel Garcia and bum ass Jericho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We'll see... they obviously have the talent. 'Dynasty' is looking like a good PPV on paper but it's definitely built more around wrestling than any other type of feud which again is fine with me but maybe not casuals.

If this was the attitude era, Danielson would be in the ring cutting a promo while the jumbotron turns to his house where Ospreay has Brie held hostage at knifepoint with the kids panicking. Telling Danielson that he calls himself the American Dragon but Ospreay wrestled with the real dragons over in Japan and he's gonna put the fear into him just like Brie currently has. To then have Danielson run up the ramp towards his house when he's on the other side of the country.

Pure fukkery. :wow::troll:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If this was the attitude era, Danielson would be in the ring cutting a promo while the jumbotron turns to his house where Ospreay has Brie held hostage at knifepoint with the kids panicking. Telling Danielson that he calls himself the American Dragon but Ospreay wrestled with the real dragons over in Japan and he's gonna put the fear into him just like Brie currently has. To then have Danielson run up the ramp towards his house when he's on the other side of the country.

Pure fukkery. :wow::troll:
Someone tweet Khan this. :wow: