[4/3/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv vs. Hobbs; Joe vs. Swerve Contract Signing

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No way a 60 year old Billy Gunn should’ve been dominating a match against Jay White. Think he did the same with a match against Darby.
Fair point, but don't forget that 73 year old Sting took out entire factions by himself during his AEW run.
Mr. Borden had the strongest version of Team Taz hitting the :whoa: in unison!

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Fair point, but don't forget that 73 year old Sting took out entire factions by himself during his AEW run.
Mr. Borden had the strongest version of Team Taz hitting the :whoa: in unison!

I’m a little bias when it comes to Sting because I was a little Stinger back in the day so :pachaha:

But at least Sting is a legend. And Billy Gunn is Billy Gunn. Mostly know for being the Ass Man :dame:

If he had that kind of match against somebody like Danhausen or somebody similar then fine. But him giving the beats to a guy like White is crazy.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
To change the subject a bit, for the people who say an AEW “original” should have cut the promo Copeland did last night, then who should it have been?

I don’t know what you’re interpretation of original is, but I’m going to go with someone who was there from the beginning.

Keep in mind the below aren’t currently available for a variety of reasons:
  • Adam Page
  • John Moxley
  • Kenny Omega
  • MJF
  • Sammy Guevara
  • Penelope Ford
  • Darby Allin
And the below have go away heat and/or are currently heels so wouldn’t make sense in kayfabe
  • Chris Jericho
  • Jack Perry
  • Lance Archer
  • Private Party
  • Young Bucks
  • Trent Beretta
  • Wardlow
  • Julia Hart
And the below should never have a mic, they never talk, and/or language barrier
  • Jake Hager
  • Killswitch/Luchasaurus
  • Lucha Bros
  • Riho
  • Abadon

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
To change the subject a bit, for the people who say an AEW “original” should have cut the promo Copeland did last night, then who should it have been?

I don’t know what you’re interpretation of original is, but I’m going to go with someone who was there from the beginning.

Keep in mind the below aren’t currently available for a variety of reasons:
  • Adam Page
  • John Moxley
  • Kenny Omega
  • MJF
  • Sammy Guevara
  • Penelope Ford
  • Darby Allin
And the below have go away heat and/or are currently heels so wouldn’t make sense in kayfabe
  • Chris Jericho
  • Jack Perry
  • Lance Archer
  • Private Party
  • Young Bucks
  • Trent Beretta
  • Wardlow
  • Julia Hart
And the below should never have a mic, they never talk, and/or language barrier
  • Jake Hager
  • Killswitch/Luchasaurus
  • Lucha Bros
  • Riho
  • Abadon

provided he'd actually give a speech with some balls and not the "Enjoy all wrestling, isn't wrestling great??" pathetic speech Edge gave, they should've given Eddie Kingston the mic and said "Go say whatever you feel like saying for 10 minutes." Even if he wasn't with AEW from the start, he still embodies the spirit of AEW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Catching up on Rampage since I was watching ROH and damn this London crowd really got behind this local guy in the TNT eliminator match