[4/3/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv vs. Hobbs; Joe vs. Swerve Contract Signing

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Mox or Jericho could have did it but I'm not sure Mox could have did it without blading and I'm not sure Jericho could have did it without leeching off someone else ....
Mox is on vacation at the moment so idk if he cutting it short to come in a cut a rah rah promo when he's also a heel
Jericho at this point is :beli:with the crowd so he's the last person to be out there

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
See... I told you all a hundred times. Tony Khan's new tagline is "where the best wrestle the best"... he's booking for tape traders and people who just wanna watch "bangers"...

Which is fine.. whatever.. I don't think you can really grow the company that way without dope story lines but he ain't probably ever gonna change and he's a billionaire so he don't really have to.
You can have both, even if one is more prominent than the other. Still early in this whole narrative and with all the new people. One good storyline can change things at any moment. Maybe not no attitude era type of craziness or anything like that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That makes sense. We've been watching him on tv since the '90s. He's a recognizable face.
Also think it speaks more volumes that a guy who we thought was a WWE lifer cuts that promo after choosing AEW over WWE.

As opposed to someone like Moxley who we all know hates WWE. Or Chris Jericho who we all hate at this point.