[4/3/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv vs. Hobbs; Joe vs. Swerve Contract Signing

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Needs to be better representation in both companies' writing rooms. Hobbs, Lashley, Shane Taylor, Omos, etc. should all be booked better. Like we know it would be a different story if this was a shoot sport.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can have both, even if one is more prominent than the other. Still early in this whole narrative and with all the new people. One good storyline can change things at any moment. Maybe not no attitude era type of craziness or anything like that.

We'll see... they obviously have the talent. 'Dynasty' is looking like a good PPV on paper but it's definitely built more around wrestling than any other type of feud which again is fine with me but maybe not casuals.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Needs to be better representation in both companies' writing rooms. Hobbs, Lashley, Shane Taylor, Omos, etc. should all be booked better. Like we know it would be a different story if this was a shoot sport.
I think AEWs Two other writers I know are black if Shawn Dean is still in the spot I dunno.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Collision should do a good number this week with the Final 4 lead-in
The first quarter with the post-game show lead in probably will but it’s going to fall off a cliff pretty quickly. I seriously doubt I’ll be able to watch all of it live. I don’t have that young man energy anymore.