• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember years ago throwing a fight party for Bradley/Pacquiao 3 and vowed I never go or throw another fight party again. I am watching this shyt in the comfort of my own home.

nikkas been calling and texting me all week saying "Tank... I know you getting the fight"

Yes I am but you nikkas ain't invited. :heh:
im def leaning towards watching it at my own home...shyt im getting new living room furniture delivered this afternoon..might as well enjoy it...watching it on DAZN with that VPN

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
im def leaning towards watching it at my own home...shyt im getting new living room furniture delivered this afternoon..might as well enjoy it...watching it on DAZN with that VPN
Minus well Pat. I just refuse to be around a bunch of nikkas yelling and screaming at the TV and not knowing what they're looking at.

And where was these nikkas at when Fundora got his head took off a couple weeks ago or when Joyce got his face pushed in last week? They ain't ask if I was watching that fight. fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

:heh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Aint nobody talking bout this fight and this is suppose to be a superfight

This is the most people are talking about a fight in a while.....

The boxing audience really isn't that big but Tank can bring them out.

I don't see how Spence and Crawdford witness this spectacle and not want to fight each other afterward, regardless of the winner, you have to give what the people want.

Hopefully, neither opponent just mauls the other. Even tho I think Tanks wins I don't want a destruction match on his part.

Also, Tank needs to show B. Hop some respect. Tank will never put on a master class like B. Hop did to Trinidad and Pavlick.

Spence told Al Haymon and PBC, I'm not fighting anyone but Crawford

Crawford is just bytching.