• Poll closed .

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Not for that trash card beloved, no way no how

You talking about the card lol

All I know is my seed and his homies are gassed up about the fight and his crew is actually split on who gonna win(first time I've seen this in his life.) Old heads talking about. EVERYONE is gassed up for this. This shyt giving boxing energy FR FR. I think its worth it and am excited :manny:

I like both fighters a lot 2

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First it was all cap and Ryan had no intentions of fighting Tank. Now y’all talking BS because there isn’t a date yet.

This fight wouldn’t even be happening if Ryan wasn’t pushing for it and giving into all demands.

Just stop the buffoonery and enjoy this super fight that’s amongst us.

Ryan scared! He’d never do it! He lies too much! He always capping!

All you clowns doubted and yet, here where are:martin:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You talking about the card lol

All I know is my seed and his homies are gassed up about the fight and his crew is actually split on who gonna win(first time I've seen this in his life.) Old heads talking about. EVERYONE is gassed up for this. This shyt giving boxing energy FR FR. I think its worth it and am excited :manny:

I like both fighters a lot 2

Yeah my son and his friends are really hype about this. I get it though this is their version of Delahoya vs Trinidad in a way.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell to the nah, bro. I’ll place a bet right now if I could that the first fighter is walking to the ring no earlier than 12:26a ET.

No doubt about it…but I’d find it hard to believe that the NBA audience isn’t being monitored. Lakers & Grizz is a big deal right now.
Ring walks are supposedly around 11pm est, which would be a welcome change because the last few Showtime PPVs have been late as hell

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Man I hope Young Makeveli takes care of Devon because his projects will be fukking LIT if the the roads lead to a Tank vs Makaveli:noah: shyt willl end up a block party :ohlawd: