• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Teddy Atlas pretty picked Davis but pretty much said the same thing. Control the distance and stay off the ropes.
Fight goes to the score cards if Garcia follows the plan and doesnt fight with emotion. If Tank sets traps for him and he bites I can see 7-9th KO for Tank. Don't know why people are talking like Garcia is a scrub won't be shocked if he wins.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So the Lakers play at 10p ET tonight…meaning we know damn well the main event isn’t starting until the game is over and fans are settled afterward.

AKA we gettin ring walks at 1am ET. :unimpressed:

Game better NOT going into overtime either :ufdup:
I think the main card starts at 8 so u think the main event will happen 10:30ish.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So the Lakers play at 10p ET tonight…meaning we know damn well the main event isn’t starting until the game is over and fans are settled afterward.

AKA we gettin ring walks at 1am ET. :unimpressed:

Game better NOT going into overtime either :ufdup:
I could see if it was a game 7 or something. But game 3 of the first round. It don't got enough juice to delay anything. Tank vs Ryan is the hot ticket of the sports world today.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Teddy Atlas pretty picked Davis but pretty much said the same thing. Control the distance and stay off the ropes.
If tank is setting traps with highguard ryan honestly need to follow bivols gameplan against canelo, he did a great job of maintaining distance but punishing

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how Spence and Crawdford witness this spectacle and not want to fight each other afterward, regardless of the winner, you have to give what the people want.

Hopefully, neither opponent just mauls the other. Even tho I think Tanks wins I don't want a destruction match on his part.

Also, Tank needs to show B. Hop some respect. Tank will never put on a master class like B. Hop did to Trinidad and Pavlick.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Good idea partner :salute:

My boy said come with him downtown to watch but I dont fukk with the nighife in the area AT ALL and he a set it off boy to boot lol

maaan not for nothing breh this the type of fight that could really use all the PPV support. I'm coming outta pocket and grilling at the crib with the fam. Boxing needs this.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I wish Floyd was Tank's promoter for just one more fight. I wanted to see the fukkery of Floyd talking shyt to De La Hoya during the press conference. ODLH was talking mad greasy to Ellerbe because he knows he can't say shyt to Floyd.