• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If tank is setting traps with highguard ryan honestly need to follow bivols gameplan against canelo, he did a great job of maintaining distance but punishing

Man Bivol like the most skilled dude in the game, Ryan aint gonna be able to do that. He may try it but Tank is gonna set hella traps.

Like i said before, Ryan only wins if he catches Tank on some Wilder shyt cause his Hand speed is legit.

Ryan has that Bud crawford KO type minus the pinpoint accuracy (catching dudes with a fast shot they didnt see coming).

Ryan doesnt have that Rolly thudding power when walking him down is painful.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Fight goes to the score cards if Garcia follows the plan and doesnt fight with emotion. If Tank sets traps for him and he bites I can see 7-9th KO for Tank. Don't know why people are talking like Garcia is a scrub won't be shocked if he wins.

I’m not writing Garcia off. He’s got height & reach and can pop. I still favor Tank though, and in no small part due to Garcia being too stiff with his upper body movement. I think that will hurt him and Tank will get to him too often.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Good idea partner :salute:

My boy said come with him downtown to watch but I dont fukk with the nighife in the area AT ALL and he a set it off boy to boot lol

I remember years ago throwing a fight party for Bradley/Pacquiao 3 and vowed I never go or throw another fight party again. I am watching this shyt in the comfort of my own home.

nikkas been calling and texting me all week saying "Tank... I know you getting the fight"

Yes I am but you nikkas ain't invited. :heh: