• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Minus well Pat. I just refuse to be around a bunch of nikkas yelling and screaming at the TV and not knowing what they're looking at.

And where was these nikkas at when Fundora got his head took off a couple weeks ago or when Joyce got his face pushed in last week? They ain't ask if I was watching that fight. fukk them nikkas :pacspit:

:heh:
yo thats super facts!!!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
im def leaning towards watching it at my own home...shyt im getting new living room furniture delivered this afternoon..might as well enjoy it...watching it on DAZN with that VPN

What’s the benefit of the vpn ? Do you get to just stream it with a membership no ppv depending on the location?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What’s the benefit of the vpn ? Do you get to just stream it with a membership no ppv?
vpns for streaming services is good to access content that might be geo restricted..meaning something is offered in a country differently than what might be offered in another country..i pay for DAZN sub however i dont believe in dazn ppv... if you have a dazn sub in the UK/Ireland whatever the fight is part of your sub where in north america its 60 bucks (85 bucks if you get showtime ppv)..enter the vpn which allows me to have a UK address so i can access the fight with my sub to watch the fight no added charge..i only use VPNs for DAZN though..i pay a very small amount for my VPN plan and im golden

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I think the main card starts at 8 so u think the main event will happen 10:30ish.
Hell to the nah, bro. I’ll place a bet right now if I could that the first fighter is walking to the ring no earlier than 12:26a ET.
I could see if it was a game 7 or something. But game 3 of the first round. It don't got enough juice to delay anything. Tank vs Ryan is the hot ticket of the sports world today.
No doubt about it…but I’d find it hard to believe that the NBA audience isn’t being monitored. Lakers & Grizz is a big deal right now.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I have Tank by KO, but Ryan seems confident. Maybe he has something for Tank.

:francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
it just feel like one of them days man

Said it earlier I’m feeling Forrest, Tarver type vibes I hope that ain’t it :sadcam: Tank my son fav fighter and I would like for him to get the W here. One of my sons friends is fighting at the Robert Treat Hotel this afternoon too boxing all day :blessed: