Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think it's wishful thinking or for sheer fxckkery reasons.

I can't imagine they're actually putting money up on Ryan for real.

I've spoken to ppl who picked Ryan but haven't met anyone who bet on him.
Personally I think it's closer than people think , I expect tank to win based on skill but somehow Ryan has become underrated during all this. I actually just sat down rewatched his fight versus fortuana while he has flaws, the height power reach difference is going to be tough to expose. Most of his flaws is in his footwork; But I think his speed and power will cause serious problems at times for tank, this is definitely not a walk in the park. Imo it's a tougher matchup than tank had versus Barrios hence the rehydration clause. I don't think Ryan's a perfect fighter, but he somehow has become underrated like he's a skilless bum. He was hurting fortuna with straight up glove hits, I think his power and speed is legit threat even when blocked or partially blocked . I see gooseneck has him working on using the jab, something he used to not do. He utilized it a lot in that fight, it's a close fight tank probably catches him but I wouldn't be shocked if Ryan won UD by keeping tank gunshy. I don't think you can just walk Ryan down on some canelo plant shyt

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Personally I think it's closer than people think , I expect tank to win based on skill but somehow Ryan has become underrated. Actually just sat down rewatched his fight versus fortuana while he has flaws, the height power reach difference is going to be tough to expose. Most of his flaws is in his footwork; But I think his speed and power will cause serious problems at times for tank, this is definitely not a walk in the park. Imo it's a tougher matchup than tank had versus Barrios hence the rehydration clause. I don't think Ryan's a perfect fighter, but he somehow become underrated. He was hurting fortuna with glove hits, I think his power and speed is legit . I see gooseneck has him working on using the jab, something he used to not do. He utilized it a lot in that fight, it's a close fight tank probably catches him but I wouldn't be shocked if Ryan won UD by keeping tank gunshy. I don't think you can just walk Ryan down on some canelo plant shyt

Its a tough ask but Tank output is super low. If Ryan is smart and can stock the early rounds it will def force tank to push and at that point either ryan will deal with the pressure or get tko’d :yeshrug:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its a tough ask but Tank output is super low. If Ryan is smart and can stock the early rounds it will def force tank to push and at that point either ryan will deal with the pressure or get tko’d :yeshrug:
It’s going to make Tank anxious and be less cautious. I think he’s going to walk into something vicious and fast.

RYAN BY KO :banderas:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
chico look like he starving face all sucked in and shyt

both talking cash shyt but I think Tank wins with the easy KO

I just wanna see if he gone one punch KO his ass or daze him first and then unload on em

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Something seems off about Ryan’s demeanor. Either dude is focused as hell and is about to shock the world or he’s scared shytless. This happens every fight build up tho, Benavidez seemed like he had a L coming pre fight only for the opposite to happen so Ryan seeming zoned out could be nothing

I know they boys but kind of surprised a boxer is publicly co-signing/clowning the draining shyt

I can't imagine they're actually putting money up on Ryan for real.

I've spoken to ppl who picked Ryan but haven't met anyone who bet on him.
On the Raheem Palmer grambling show dude said a ton of money was coming in on ryan
I don’t gamble so don’t understand the -500 stuff completely but I gathered that the action was enough to move the line. Could be ppl seeing a “deal” on the underdog +/- stuff

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Fight goes to the score cards if Garcia follows the plan and doesnt fight with emotion. If Tank sets traps for him and he bites I can see 7-9th KO for Tank. Don't know why people are talking like Garcia is a scrub won't be shocked if he wins.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So the Lakers play at 10p ET tonight…meaning we know damn well the main event isn’t starting until the game is over and fans are settled afterward.

AKA we gettin ring walks at 1am ET. :unimpressed:

Game better NOT going into overtime either :ufdup: