• Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm in Vegas for the week. If I wasnt so got damn broke I could go to the fight Saturday :gucci:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got tank winning by ko in the 5th…would love to see some crazy shyt happen but tank is just too good.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Tanks favorite but closer this gets I think Ryan has a chance to win this. Him and his camp sound extremely confident.

I’m rooting for Tank but I think Ryan and his team feel they can make something happen in those early rounds Tank gives away. If there is one this dudes like Vernon Forrest and Antonio Tarver taught me is to be cautious when one guy is chasing and extremely confident like that they clearly see something. My guess is they saw LSC landing those 2-3, 3-2s and figured if they can land they can get Tank out of there. I do think Ryan hand speed will make it close early but yeah that footwork is :hhh: and Tank’s feet are very underrated dude will switch stances mid combo like nothing and now you eating uppercuts from his power hand you ain’t even notice is now the closest hand to you because you buzzed from the previous shot he threw.

I think it’s a 50/50 fight and will be close till whoever gets sparked first. Rooting for Tank because I wanna see Young Makaveli box his ass up for all the belts :pachaha:.

#BrickCity

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, the "Undisputed" fight in May is the one with zero buzz.

I don't think the boxing purist want to accept we are in a new day. This new wave is going to open the door for a UFC or UFC type org to come in with their own belt or partner with a Sanctioning Body and pretty much "force" the big fights and leverage social media for star creation.

Its a gift and curse as it will be its own universe thus all the bullshyt we see with your Spence vs Bud type situations are over.

If Tank vs Devin fought right now Tank is the A side with zero belts and 90% of the actual people who will pay for the event whether in person or ppv doesn't give a shyt about what the purist have to say.

Devin is the youngest undisputed champ in the 4 belt era and nobody cares. there are tons of 60 dollar tickets avail for his fight while the Tank fight literally was like a Jordan sneaker release with an online queue.

This is why his dad is pissed. Casual fans relate more to Tank.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
look at how dudes are holding HW, Welter, and LHW Undisputed Hostage lmfao, all that legacy shyt is cap in 2023. If you can't sell nobody cares.

Look At Bud Crawford's career, dude can't even sell out a bingo hall if its outside of Omaha yet things he should get 20ms.

Canelo and Floyd the only two of the current Modern era who balanced legacy AND commercial success and honestly after them I don't think we will see it again. We are in a new day. I'm sure it legit hurts Devin all he accomplished and nobody gives a shyt.

I`m all for dudes getting paid because boxing is dangerous and dudes put their lives on the line BUT as someone running a business the ROI is not there what so ever and most these dudes have the personality of a fukking wall.

Tank is going to be the next one if he wins this fight because PBC is very interested in making the Devin Haney fight happen.......but it's a matter of him leaving Top Rank. My sources say PBC is monitoring that situation closely.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Devin is making good money you guys need to stop with these narratives. I really don’t like this direction of “fukk the belts”. These guys are only saying fukk belts because ain’t no path for them to get any real ones in these weight classes. Or do you think they are putting on all these fake belts after their wins for no reason? :mjlol: Devin having all the belts at his age is an incredible achievement and should be treated as such. I get why the young brehs are like this they don’t know better but seeing older boxing fans on the same type of time is :hhh: the kids should be following our lead not the other way around.

It’s prizefighting and making money is obviously the goal but let’s stop acting like you can’t do both.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Devin is making good money you guys need to stop with these narratives. I really don’t like this direction of “fukk the belts”. These guys are only saying fukk belts because ain’t no path for them to get any real ones in these weight classes. Or do you think they are putting on all these fake belts after their wins for no reason? :mjlol: Devin having all the belts at his age is an incredible achievement and should be treated as such. I get why the young brehs are like this they don’t know better but seeing older boxing fans on the same type of time is :hhh: the kids should be following our lead not the other way around.

It’s prizefighting and making money is obviously the goal but let’s stop acting like you can’t do both.
Devin is insecure, all that stuff you say sounds good but nobody in the real worls cares about devin haney and even he knows it

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Devin is insecure, all that stuff you say sounds good but nobody in the real worls cares about devin haney and even he knows it

Do you honestly think anyone who is watching this fight doesn’t know who Haney is :dead:

this dikk riding if the casual fan shyt is weird especially when it’s from people who aren’t casual fans. The casual fan historically do not watch the smaller weight classes so this point is 🚮 . I would prob go as far as saying Ryan is the only one out of the crew with casual fans anyway.

This posturing of “nobody knows xyz” is exactly that posturing for future negotiations and this isn’t the first time it’s happened in boxing either.

A Haney/Tank fight sells more than any of his opps outside of Ryan and there is a reason for this. Quick question what do you think the roadmap looks like for Tank if he wins Sat? Hint that roadmap leads to all of the belts nobody supposedly cares about against guys no one supposedly knows. :deadmanny:

:deadrose:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Do you honestly think anyone who is watching this fight doesn’t know who Haney is :dead:

this dikk riding if the casual fan shyt is weird especially when it’s from people who aren’t casual fans. The casual fan historically do not watch the smaller weight classes so this point is 🚮 . I would prob go as far as saying Ryan is the only one out of the crew with casual fans anyway.

This posturing of “nobody knows xyz” is exactly that posturing for future negotiations and this isn’t the first time it’s happened in boxing either.

A Haney/Tank fight sells more than any of his opps outside of Ryan and there is a reason for this. Quick question what do you think the roadmap looks like for Tank if he wins Sat? Hint that roadmap leads to all of the belts nobody supposedly cares about against guys no one supposedly knows. :deadmanny:

:deadrose:

nikka IF 5 nikkaS WATCH THE FIGHT OF COURSE THEY KNOW WHO DEVIN, STILL DOESNT DEFEAT THE FACT 95 OTHER FOLKS DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT THE FIGHT.

nikkas talking all this shyt aint barely support the events.

Tank vs Ryan sold out. Devin vs Loma still has an ass of tickets for sale + floor seats cost 1/5th the price of Tank vs Ryan and they still haven't been sold for the so called "prestigious fight". News flash nobody gives a flying fukk about Devin Haney and it's a reason you nikkas are posting on the coli with these horrible business hot takes and not working promotion companies.
:mjlol:

I'm going to Tank vs Ryan and that bytch sold out in 5 min and had a damn Jordan queue line. MGM Grand is smaller than Tmobile Arena yet there are TONS of tickets still avail for Devin vs Loma and we are a month out. If people know who Devin is why is nobody buying tickets to his fight which is cheaper and more prestigious?

Casuals keep the lights on while you nikkas post begging for links
:mjlol:

same nikkas was watching Tyson with the illegal black box in 1996 talking bout why can't we get the big fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

for ryan there was a straight path to a title and he blatantly ducked haney because that asswhooping was coming..and now im supposed to believe hes an otherworldly talent :hhh:..tank is just as bad because he is talented..but the divisions hes been operating in have a clear number 1 fighter/ruler in haney and josh taylor with bullshyt titles...but hey im facing rolly, lsc, and a 130 champion...nah :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
for ryan there was a straight path to a title and he blatantly ducked haney because that asswhooping was coming..and now im supposed to believe hes an otherworldly talent :hhh:..tank is just as bad because he is talented..but the divisions hes been operating in have a clear number 1 fighter/ruler in haney and josh taylor with bullshyt titles...but hey im facing rolly, lsc, and a 130 champion...nah :heh:
In 2023 who gives a damn about Josh Taylors existence?

We gotta be honest lmfao. If Boxing was purely a nationalistic olympic type thing dudes would have a point, but it blows my mind how dudes want to remove the entertainment aspect which os literally what makes people buys tickets.

This isnt communist cuba where the govt is funding all these events thus prestige is all that matters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
In 2023 who gives a damn about Josh Taylors existence?

We gotta be honest lmfao. If Boxing was purely a nationalistic olympic type thing dudes would have a point, but it blows my mind how dudes want to remove the entertainment aspect which os literally what makes people buys tickets.

This isnt communist cuba where the govt is funding all these events thus prestige is all that matters
taylor has a better resume than both of these guys thats why and i dont even like that guy..hell even his upcoming fight with teofimo on paper is more legit than this shyt..taylor beats teofimo it wouldnt even be his best win..if tank beats ryan garcia ppl would call it his best win and thats pathetic

what ppl find entertaining in boxing differs...you like watching underachievers fight jobber rows with lit social media..i like watching fighters take their careers seriously and win significant fights to enhance themselves...i dont think it will even be as half as great as the best fight of this year in nery vs hovhannisyan was :russ:..bUt ThE cAsUaLs LoVe It :dead:..thank god for DAZN..no 84.99 for me to watch this card

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I should have worded that different. No winnable path to a real belt is what I meant.

“fukk belts”

*wins fight against jobber*

TELEMMGLPICT000247899019_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqF4Sb6fQFkm6iwYoDUnuuFUsRAI4I57OONHRJFYkocbM.jpeg

1185148740.jpg.jpg

*becomes champion of duckberg*

Tank no different too.