Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Too many flaws... He's never seen a Tank before, much less the Tank that will show up Sat

He's sparred with Vergil, who has a higher ring IQ and is powerful...Tank put that weight clause in bc he knew he didn't want Ryan to have another advantage over him, on top of height, reach, and speed

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
He's sparred with Vergil, who has a higher ring IQ and is powerful...Tank put that weight clause in bc he knew he didn't want Ryan to have another advantage over him, on top of height, reach, and speed
Sparring and walking in one of the biggest fights of the year in Las Vegas vs a dog that has experience and power is a whole 'nother thing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sparring and walking in one of the biggest fights of the year in Las Vegas vs a dog that has experience and power is a whole 'nother thing.
I think Ryans speed is the most concerning thing. Tank has Ko'd big dudes and heavy handed weight bullies (Barrios and Rolly). Ryan is fast as shyt though lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So is this a joint showtime/dazn ppv? Or are they both doing completely separate telecasts?....just asking cause it's 65 if you got a dazn sub. But I prefer showtimes announcing team :patrice:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

He's been in the ring with Devin Haney, Luke Campbell, and Shakur...on top of sparring w/ Vergil

Ppl need to stop acting like Ryan is at a significant experience disadvantage...he had 200+ amateur fights and 23 pro fights...Tank had 200+ amateur fights and 28 pro fights

Tank is powerful but he's beatable...esp if the rangier fighter can maintain distance and hurt/frustrate him when he tries to get inside

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Speed does kill... But experience is my question mark. I say Tank in 8, tho

Yeah Tank has seen the spotlight more. Folks use Ryans amateur pedigree as an argument but Ryan clearly wasn't Shakur Status and didn't take the go pro early eff the olympics route Devin took. He is in a weird space. Ryan losing this he is still bigger than everyone not named Tank + who ever has all the belts after May.

This is Ryans cash out fight imo. If Ryan loses the only path I see is Him vs Shakur assuming Tank goes on to try and take on the Loma/Devin winner. That money won't be there imo but it's the perfect redemption for Ryan to bring him back in the mix + introduces Shakur to the world because Shakur is a nobody outside of boxing circles.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So is this a joint showtime/dazn ppv? Or are they both doing completely separate telecasts?....just asking cause it's 65 if you got a dazn sub. But I prefer showtimes announcing team :patrice:
I think it's free with Dazn outside of the country. What's wild is our big time PPVs be free as shyt in lotta countries lol we literally subsidizing the market.