Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Like I said it's the gift and curse of how the sport is structured. Why take on big fights when you can make Ms doing nothing? The Boxing HOF aint helping nikkas with CTE either lol.

Idk it just not a good look watching these guys take showcase fights for 8 years. Golden Boy handling their 3 biggest fighters the exact same way and them cards get trashed and underwhelm all the time.

Tank and Ryan risking their 0 for the biggest possible payday. They will never get as much money to risk their 0 in their career...135 and 140 got sharks at the top…. They are literally maxed out with their current career trajectory and have nowhere to go, that’s why they are fighting each other. So I’m not that impressed with that, People literally beg Canelo to pay them to take their zero. So them risking that ain’t nun new in the boxing game l.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk it just not a good look watching these guys take showcase fights for 8 years. Golden Boy handling their 3 biggest fighters the exact same way and them cards get trashed and underwhelm all the time.

Tank and Ryan risking their 0 for the biggest possible payday. They will never get as much money to risk their 0 in their career...135 and 140 got sharks at the top…. They are literally maxed out with their current career trajectory and have nowhere to go, that’s why they are fighting each other. So I’m not that impressed with that, People literally beg Canelo to pay them to take their zero. So them risking that ain’t nun new in the boxing game l.

I mean the assumption is after they cash out now they get all them legacy fights after. Neither are old and the other dudes have zero personality thus to your point the ROI decreases for every fight after this.

If Shakur resigns with Top Rank he will just end up being another Terrence Crawford honestly where WE know him but nobody else cares.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean the assumption is after they cash out now they get all them legacy fights after. Neither are old and the other dudes have zero personality thus to your point the ROI decreases for every fight after this.

If Shakur resigns with Top Rank he will just end up being another Terrence Crawford honestly where WE know him but nobody else cares.

Tank aint really got no personality he just lil and knocks people the fukk out lol

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I`m not anti building up fighters in order to showcase their ability and then kick off the big fights.

Boxing is too much of a free for all which can be a gift and curse.

Yeah we want athletes to be empowered but because Boxing isn't a formal league and you can't "own" a stable of fighters, the sport simply sucks ass to be a fan of. Unless you are doing it illegally you looking at dropping damn near 100 MINIMUM for every event you want to see, and then let's not talk major fights. Its one thing if Boxing was like UFC where a stable of fighters fight all over the country but all fights are concentrated pretty much to LA/NYC/Vegas thus you gotta drop a bag to see anything in person.

People train and do sports to make a living, the glory is the icing on the cake but there is a segment of fans who want the glory to be everything and the ROI isn't there for the people who take on the cost to stage the event.

Like I said it's the gift and curse of how the sport is structured. Why take on big fights when you can make Ms doing nothing? The Boxing HOF aint helping nikkas with CTE either lol.
Ain’t the roster of the UFC like the size of the PBC. We got to stop comparing apples to oranges.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ain’t the roster of the UFC like the size of the PBC. We got to stop comparing apples to oranges.

How Many UFC Fighters Are There Currently?

As of 2023, there are 578 fighters contracted to the UFC. However, this number changes frequently as fighters are frequently signed, released or retire from the organisation.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I do think Tank is going to knock him out but it won't happen until late if it does. It'll be close for 3/4ths of the fight imo.
he gettin that boy outta there early...luke fukkin campbell dropped ryan in the 2nd rd..

ryan hasnt fought another fighter that counterpunches since..

soon as tank have his ass playin twister.. ryan daddy throwin the toalla

this is ryan farewell fight .. retiring that boy early 2-3 rds

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
How we think this fight playing out?

I got Garcia and his Rocky army feeling themselves the first 3 rounds, few exchanges, Garcia jab landing a few times, a few body shots.

Once Davis lets it breathe a little, feels out the distance of Garcia straight right, he quickly gains the ascendency.

By the end of 6 we see big counters from Davis coming off Garcia's prodding straight right shot he does. I got Davis slipping to his left more and more and scoring with the left off of it.

And 7 is a beatdown. Garcia doesn't get off the seat for Rnd 8. But more from nerves and being weak at the core. :lolbron:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was wrong I think Haymon has like 250
and how many do we actually know lol. The promotion in Boxing isn't following the frame work of a league.

UFC took the league concept from other sports and mixed it with the boxing promoter concept too. This is how they can create their own narratives and all other MMA orgs are irrelevant

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
he gettin that boy outta there early...luke fukkin campbell dropped ryan in the 2nd rd..

Im willing to do a ban bet from the forum that that doesn't happen. Davis doesn't tend to get people outta there until the second half of the fight. If he didn't end Rolly in the first 3 rounds, who really didn't pose much of a threat to Tank, you honestly think he will get Ryan out of there in 2-3 rds? That's not Tank's style. Will you take the bet?

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Nah. I got being mid rounds.

Davis not going to give the bigger fighter a chance at a come up by letting him use his size while he fresh.