• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
taylor has a better resume than both of these guys thats why and i dont even like that guy..hell even his upcoming fight with teofimo on paper is more legit than this shyt..taylor beats teofimo it wouldnt even be his best win..if tank beats ryan garcia ppl would call it his best win and thats pathetic

what ppl find entertaining in boxing differs...you like watching underachievers fight jobber rows with lit social media..i like watching fighters take their careers seriously and win significant fights to enhance themselves...i dont think it will even be as half as great as the best fight of this year in nery vs hovhannisyan was :russ:..bUt ThE cAsUaLs LoVe It :dead:..thank god for DAZN..no 84.99 for me to watch this card
Thats cute and all but if the arenas are empty all that resume talk is subjective and irrelevant.

If nobody wants to see the shyt you should question your resume logic
:mjlol:

Imagine the fukking super bowl being empty and giving away tickets on groupon. I’m sorry but “Resume Boyz” are cooked out here and a bulk of Millennial and Gen Z aka the people who will be funding boxing for the next 20 years dont care about non of that shyt

Imagine convincing someone to drop 1k on ticket lodging and flight to fukking see Josh Taylor

:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My floor seats for Charlo Vs Castano a literally first ever 4 belt undisputed @ 154 were half the price of my Tank Ryan tickets and damn near the same price of my Tank Gamboa tickets but Resume Boyz still holding on to this 1985 Logic.

Next nikkas gonna say they miss Don King

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Resume boyz better be buying up a whole section at Haney vs Loma
:russ: :mjlol:

If not all that shyt yall talking about dies May 20th when the winner ends up calling out Tank or Ryan two nikkas that dont even have a real belt
:lolbron:

This shyt is like Kobe winning a ring and at the parade calling out the damn Atlanta Hawks who aint even make the playoffs

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Thats cute and all but if the arenas are empty all that resume talk is subjective and irrelevant.

Imagine the fukking super bowl being empty and giving away tickets on groupon. I’m sorry but “Resume Boyz” are cooked out here and a bulk of Millennial and Gen Z aka the people who will be funding boxing for the next 20 years dont care about non of that shyt

Imagine convincing someone to drop 1k on ticket lodging and flight to fukking see Josh Taylor

Off the strenf of your avi I’m assuming you are a grown ass man. This dikkriding of gen z and the casuals is nasty fam. :hhh:

Hate to break it to you but boxing is supported by washed gang. Go to a fight that isn’t headlined by YouTubers and you would know this.

We are fans of boxing not fans of crowd sizes or social media followings. :scusthov:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They're so sure it's gonna do monster numbers even though Ryan has never drew shyt

They arent doing traditional promo thats the disconnect with this gen. Ryan and Tank literally did streams with the two biggest internet streamers who are siding with each fighter. That alone has more reach at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Off the strenf of your avi I’m assuming you are a grown ass man. This dikkriding of gen z and the casuals is nasty fam. :hhh:

Hate to break it to you but boxing is supported by washed gang. Go to a fight that isn’t headlined by YouTubers and you would know this.

We are fans of boxing not fans of crowd sizes or social media followings. :scusthov:
You dont even believe what you’re saying. These companies are NOT making money. 10 washed nikkas in a bingo hall watching keyshawn davis aint doing shyt for the business lol.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

imagine bragging about spending a lot of money to go see a fight and correlating that as a sign of fighter's greatness :russ:..oh this new boxing generation is lost :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
imagine bragging about spending a lot of money to go see a fight and correlating that as a sign of fighter's greatness :russ:..oh this new boxing generation is lost :dead:
There is a reason boxing isnt shown on free tv anymore. You all holding on to 1985 logic and sound as punch drunk as these dusty boxers nobody cares about. Its a reason why boxers are saying eff the fans. The business model isnt sustainable.

If the general pop says the sky is blue and you say it os green and your only response is to shame them all while investing less or nothing to your theory while they invest the bulk to their side with more people in agreement…..you lost

If what you all are saying is true this thread wouldnt even be 5 pages

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Millenials are the largest demo as more boomers die + Gen Z getting into position to be larger consumers and you nikkas saying their opinions dont matter lmfaoooo this is why yall arent promoters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol::lolbron:This aint 2012, lol at needing a link. You a Clown
look at this angry ass nikka

your horrible logic has been exposed and now im the clown as if we can't do a query on the nikkas begging for links every week.

@krackdagawd HBO got out of boxing because you nikkas do not bring an ROI. Y'all are holding on to logic from an era where these companies made bank charging nikkas for individual text.

Boxing is not a money maker, these Streaming companies ARE NOT MAKING MONEY LIKE THAT. I LITERALLY WORK DIRECTLY WITH THESE FOLKS

you nikkas are being left in the past and don't even realize it. I'm not even trying to hate but you dudes are literally out of your element. The people who fund these events don't give a flying fukk about the shyt y'all talking about because you aren't even the people who keep this stuff profitable in 2023.

Tank vs ANYONE ON EARTH NOT NAMED CANELO sells because of tank and the nikka has a reggie BELT.

If we entered ya'll bizzaro world Tank vs fukking Bud Crawford happens next week that bytch selling out cause of Tank. Any nikka who can't see that is punch drunk.

Loma vs Haney is at 3 pages right now a month away, while this shyt pushing 40 pages and we aint even seen weigh in.

you gen x nikkas still high off that crack y'all smoked before Tyson vs Douglas with this logic