Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Garcia by decision

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ryan fought in an eliminator to become Devin's mandatory. Why wouldn't he want that fight? He's treated every potential challenger the same way from Loma, Ryan, Teo, and Kambosos. Only chumps think pulling up on somebody's bumper is "begging". And don't tell me what Tank "would" do against Loma. Take your duck like a man.

And the most impressive thing about the highlights from both Kambosos fights is Devin's power and punch placement. We all watched Kambosos fight brave against "power puncher" Teo, yet he was too afraid to fight past Devin's jab the first fight and never committed to going out on his shield the second fight. Among other things on display were his jab, distance, stamina, discipline, etc. Now since I played along with your game, post the fight that Rolly or Ryan fought that made you feel like they were challenging foes for the baddest man in the division.
:russ: :hubie:

You can’t even be serious. You’re welcome to stay where it’s lit at but I’m done. You can think what you want. Still ain’t a Haney fan. If he fights Shakur and/or Tank he’ll make some money from me and get time then.

Why tf am I arguing about Haney in a Tank thread? I dont frequent Haney threads. Most definitely don’t comment so why I am pretending like I GAF, self? Self, your mind is made up.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Quit hiding behind Floyd. He don't mess with Arum.....unless it was a fight they wanted to make (Pac). How asinine are you being right now? Floyd don't like Oscar and Ellerbe spent the entire press run letting any and everyone know it....yet they got the Ryan fight done with Golden Boy AND another network DAZN. What part of "we not rushing" are you missing? They didn't avoid Top Rank and Arums business practices.....they avoided Loma. That's what they weren't "rushing" towards. Bending yourself into a pretzel yet again.
:russell:

Haney has Loma now. Congrats! It will catapult him to the popularity that he so desperately craves. He’s lucky to have you as a fan. :manny:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Quit hiding behind Floyd. He don't mess with Arum.....unless it was a fight they wanted to make (Pac). How asinine are you being right now? Floyd don't like Oscar and Ellerbe spent the entire press run letting any and everyone know it....yet they got the Ryan fight done with Golden Boy AND another network DAZN. What part of "we not rushing" are you missing? They didn't avoid Top Rank and Arums business practices.....they avoided Loma. That's what they weren't "rushing" towards. Bending yourself into a pretzel yet again.

This isn't fair.

Mayweather has done business with Golden Boy since he left Arum.......it's a lot easier for PBC to make a fight happen with a Golden boy promoter than to work with Arum. shyt, for the longest time, Mayweather's checks said Golden boy on them because Al would use Golden Boy as the promoter for their fights.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
This isn't fair.

Mayweather has done business with Golden Boy since he left Arum.......it's a lot easier for PBC to make a fight happen with a Golden boy promoter than to work with Arum. shyt, for the longest time, Mayweather's checks said Golden boy on them because Al would use Golden Boy as the promoter for their fights.

Don’t bother. Dude can’t even be objective on anything.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t bother. Dude can’t even be objective on anything.
Naw homie....post those videos of the Rolly and/or Ryan fight that you saw that impressed you enough to proclaim them as viable opponents for the top dog of the division. Trying to dip off and muster up support from other posters.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: :hubie:

You can’t even be serious. You’re welcome to stay where it’s lit at but I’m done. You can think what you want. Still ain’t a Haney fan. If he fights Shakur and/or Tank he’ll make some money from me and get time then.

Why tf am I arguing about Haney in a Tank thread? I dont frequent Haney threads. Most definitely don’t comment so why I am pretending like I GAF, self? Self, your mind is made up.
Are we gonna blame Mayweather too for you ducking?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the loma fight was better off delayed, would be much bigger now than before

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Perfect example of a boxing "expert" having no idea of what he's looking at and what to watch for when he's watching and evaluating fighters. There's nothing to even rebutt in Mora's explanation. He's spot on. So many of these guys based their pick on Ryans flashy shyt. "He's fast, bigger, THAT LEFT HOOK, did I mention THAT LEFT HOOK". I just didn't understand it. You ain't beating a quality fighter with that one dimensional attack. Spamming that left hook got his ass sat down :lolbron:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Top lightweight contender Shakur Stevenson believes Ryan Garcia wasn't on the same level as Gervonta "Tank" Davis.

Last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Davis dropped Garcia in the second round and then finished him off with a body shot in the seventh.

Stevenson was a very interested observer.

"I felt Tank looked sharp. He was real sharp. He boxed real good. I think Ryan was pre-school. Ryan wasn't on that top level," Stevenson said to TMZ Sports.

"I ain't think Ryan was that good. I ain't taking no credit away from Tank. Tank did what he was supposed to do but Ryan wasn't that."

Stevenson studied the action and felt Garcia made several key mistakes in the bout.

"He ain't know his distance. He was looking for one left hook the whole entire fight. He threw a left hook three times in a row and got clipped. Anybody knows that when you're fighting Tank, you can't do something three times in a row because his brain is like a computer. He picks up on it," Stevenson said.

Stevenson has long said that a showdown with Tank would be the biggest fight in the sport.

He hopes to get in the ring with Tank at some point in the coming future.