• Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
should ryan garcia be ppv from this point forward as well?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how is 1.2M in the middle of 1.5 and 600k? Ray Jackson is a troll and Rick Glaser is a racist liar, I'd go with the actual reporters on this one.
Good Question :ehh:

1,200,000 is greater than 600,000
1,200,000 is less than 1,500,000

Another way to look at it is
600,000 < 1,200,000 < 1,500,000
:salute:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
dirty t shirt Boyz already finding ways to hate
:lolbron:
A bunch of ppl saying they want the ppv breakdown because they said DAZN charged a bunch of customers 5-6x :mjlol:

First time following boxing shyt, is it always like this? :dahell:
Is this tank hate or garcia fans mad? lol
Wonder what the Rick Glasper nikka think about it breaking a million, he seemed to b hating hard earlier :jbhmm:

morris

Superstar
Daps
“A fight with tank is like Prime MJ vs Prime Lebron”

lying-coming.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A bunch of ppl saying they want the ppv breakdown because they said DAZN charged a bunch of customers 5-6x :mjlol:

First time following boxing shyt, is it always like this? :dahell:
Is this tank hate or garcia fans mad? lol
Wonder what the Rick Glasper nikka think about it breaking a million, he seemed to b hating hard earlier :jbhmm:
bro these purist nikkas weird as shyt. I noticed a common theme in the shyt they uplift paired with understanding how business works. These kinda dudes you (companies) ignore because they literally bring zero ROI. nikkas think we in communist Cuba where the govt pays for boxing events, and then they use idiotic terms like Casual as iff we all aint casuals lmfaoo. If you aren't on a promotional body or sanctioning bodies pay roll you are a fukking casual and everything you are saying is an opinion hence why these dudes look so stupid.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If the numbers are true then it's great for the sport and shows that the general public still loves boxing. It's just a matter of making the right matchups. But this should be common sense to the promoters and matchmakers. You make superstars by putting them in superfights. Boxing is still loved by the whole world, we just got a bunch of morons running it.

The good thing about a lot of these young fighters is that they seem to really wanna fight eachother. As much as I wanna place full blame on the suits, it's still gonna take the fighters to force the issue. That's also why we got benavidez vs plant. Both guys wanted and demanded it. I'm hoping this trend continues but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. But this is good news. Boxing has a lot of momentum at the moment.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
should ryan garcia be ppv from this point forward as well?

Maybe not immediately but if they rebuild him over his next
If the numbers are true then it's great for the sport and shows that the general public still loves boxing. It's just a matter of making the right matchups. But this should be common sense to the promoters and matchmakers. You make superstars by putting them in superfights. Boxing is still loved by the whole world, we just got a bunch of morons running it.

The good thing about a lot of these young fighters is that they seem to really wanna fight eachother. As much as I wanna place full blame on the suits, it's still gonna take the fighters to force the issue. That's also why we got benavidez vs plant. Both guys wanted and demanded it. I'm hoping this trend continues but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. But this is good news. Boxing has a lot of momentum at the moment.

Exactly. When two fighters REALLY wanna fight each other, as boxing has always shown, that fight gets made

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Maybe not immediately but if they rebuild him over his next

Exactly. When two fighters REALLY wanna fight each other, as boxing has always shown, that fight gets made
lot of the stuff nowadays has been a 1 way street. Dudes will tweet but rarely do you see the in ring call out anymore.