Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are passport bros fighting it out in the thread now that tank has won :dahell:

Nah we just burying PBC haters
:lolbron:

Like i said of these nikkas aint got a whole section at Haney vs Loma all these nikkas bush status and i dont want to hear a fukking word from them again.

THESE the dusty nikkas thst killed boxing. HBO got outta boxing cause of these nikkas.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Hearn is right for Haney promotion wise. Doesn't know how to market him. I bet he'd be way more known if he was under the Mayweather Promotions banner. Same with Shakur

Tank was built PERFECTLY under Mayweather and also bringing it in the ring with KO's regardless of who he fought.
Didn’t didn’t matter who tank was with, he was gonna be a star because of how he fights.

people wanna see knock outs

You can tell tho mayweather has been a good influence on tank because he seems to be taking the sport a lot more serious Over the last few years.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t even about who they fought per say it’s moreso that they didn’t cherrypick their way to relevance. Hang and Shakur fought all comers and mandatories..Tank didn’t. He literally had the opportunity to prove he one of the best by fighting a champ at 135/140 but he didn’t. Y’all literally argueing in bad faith, when u can choose who u fight and how u fight u can pick easier fighters. But when u mandated to fight somebody now u can’t dictate shyt. It’s easier to pull that 130lb fighter who never did shyt with a good record up and beat him. Tank been promoted well but it’s all smoke and mirrors. Just decent fighters with good records. It’s moreso an indictment when u duck smoke like Haney and Garcia been doing for years. Cherry-picking opponents to fluff up your record ain’t shyt. Going to Australia to face Kambosas is bigger risk than anything Tank ever did.

Kambosas>>> anybody on Tank resume.
Teo>>>anybody on Tank resume.
Loma>>>anybody on Tank resume

And now Loma overrated :mjlol: we been calling him overrated as a P4P#1 guy but he been a real deal player and top guy at every weight class he been in..so much that Tank thought Floyd was sabotaging his career by saying he should fight Loma.

You say they all on the same level until they fight each other, which is funny, the only thing stopping them from proving that is Tank. Everybody else want smoke and the chance to prove it. Tank/Ryan the only fighters who been ducking real smoke. People literally ducking Haney/Shakur, never heard of anybody ducking a Tank fight.

Nikkas really saying belts and mandatories dnt matter. U claim to be a Spence fan who wasn’t gne get no shot until he went the IBF route and fought Brook. Same shyt with Boots who nobody trying to fight.

But regardless it’s enough boxing to go around, for every Tank and Ryan Garcia, there are plenty other boxers fighting good comp and becoming champs.
Okay. :manny:

Shakur called Haney out. Multiple times. Let them fight and dare to be great with one another. Shakur is literally the WBC mandatory. Assuming Haney wins on May 20th (I won’t be watching) then the ball is in his court.

Tank fans will continue ride with him.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

Shakur called Haney out. Multiple times. Let them fight and dare to be great with one another. Shakur is literally the WBC mandatory. Assuming Haney wins on May 20th (I won’t be watching) then the ball is in his court.

He has also called out tank

both of them have really went at each other over the years on twitter

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

And Haney and his team said multiple times they will fight him :gucci:

If you watched the Tank/Garcia but dnt want to watch Haney/Loma that says all it need to be said about your boxing takes.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
He has also called out tank

both of them have really went at each other over the years on twitter
We know and he could have went to Showtime for that Tank fight instead of chasing belts. He got his belts. Tank fans are going to show up no matter who he fights. Haney got a taste of that crowd and stage for Tank and Shakur did too. So, what does Tank gain in the transaction?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
And Haney and his team said multiple times they will fight him :gucci:

If you watched the Tank/Garcia but dnt want to watch Haney/Loma that says all it need to be said about your boxing takes.
Yes. So what now?

Ni66as ain’t even acknowledge the undisputed lightweight champion of the world existence in that crowd. Tank and Ryan gladly accepted his money, though.

FYI: You’re in a Tank thread arguing and pleading for Tank to fight the undisputed champion. Unheard of. Haney’s name would come 2nd to Tank’s name on the marquee.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
At the time of this comment, Haney/Loma thread has 40 replies and Stevenson/Yoshino had 238.

Lot of interest in the 2 superior boxers.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Tank completely outclassed and KO’d a fighter Haney loss to 3 times in the amateurs btw.