Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm sorry y'all... I seem to be pissing off the Floyd Mayweather brigade. I already didn't think very highly of Garcia. And had questions as to what this would do for their respective weight classes.

But my opinion of Davis is just as low as my opinion of Garcia. His punching power is what separates him from everybody else at 135. Loma, Haney, and Stevenson are better all around fighters to me.

But if Davis hits you, you're probably not getting up.
nikka shut up :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I saw Haney lose 3-4 rounds vs both Linares and Diaz. Tank can touch him, which means he can put him out.
the kambosas stuff got these boys blinded. Haney was looking mid and insecure about his power pre Kombasas. Shakur was getting insecure too but turnt up that Jamel Herring fight and been on it sense

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t think any of the guys at 140 or below would “easily” beat Tank right now. He’s in his prime. He’s become like a cobra with scintillating speed/reflexes. He’s a lot smarter and sharper than he used to be. Beyond that, he also clearly hits hard af. I mean, I used to really not be impressed with his power because it was against dudes like old man Gamboa in the 12th round and shyt. However, I think it’s now obvious he really does have “a touch of sleep” in his hands. He slept my man Rollie with a punch he said he didn’t even throw hard :wow:. Temporarily blinded a breh a few months back.

The fight with Shakur? I think that’s a toss up. Shakur is so sound defensively that Tank might not really get to uncoil all night, but I could also see alternative fight where Tank makes him ultra gun-shy. Haney? I think he would beat Devin. I’ll leave it at that.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Man that second round outburst by Garcia was peak him. It may not look like it but dude is a hot head and likely didnt follow Goosen's game plan. He did exactly the same after Campbell dropped him and totally disregarded his corner's advice to chill.

After the first round Goosen was like he's gonna come to you and then he will find your left hook and Garcia got out of that corner and did exactly the opposite by going all in :dead:

Pressure absolutely got to him in that second round. But props to him for risking his zero though, I hope this encouraes more undefeated against undefeated fights and we finally move on from the Floyd era.

Tank's speed + timing is freakish. I feel Garcia is a tad faster but his timing is way worse and Davis landed first more often than not. Good win but to me the real competition was always Haney and Shakur (Loma being way past his prime though I would like that fight as well tbh)

Hopefully Shakur-Davis gets made next year.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Garcia soft as hell with super trash footwork…I thought Goosen would have and him better but nope :snoop: You had Rolly box Tank more intelligently. Matter fact Tank beat Garcia easier than most all his other opps:hhh:

Tank is quick with power tho so he has a shot with anybody…

I picked Garcia thinking he was gne have a better game plan but he is who he is, he might as well retire after this.