4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I quoted you because you were wrong in what you said lol. You're a casual that doesn't understand the basics of boxing. Now go back to stanning Spence & other fighters :heh:

Damn you still mad from when i pulled them receipts on you when you tried to be slick and now you just be babbling....you can't even say what wrong thing i said :mjlol:

Stay mad :umad:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damn you still mad from when i pulled them receipts on you when you tried to be slick and now you just be babbling....you can't even say what wrong thing i said :mjlol:

Stay mad :umad:
This is my last post to your dumb ass lol

The Haneys were clowning Tank for the "rehydration clause", when they knew weight matters. now people talking about the 3 extra pounds as being the deciding factor when they are basically both the same size.....but when Ryan fought Tank he had reach advantage, height advantage and then they also wanted dude to come in to the fight 20-25 lbs bigger? :dahell: ......there are weight classes for a reason :ufdup:

Ryan drunk ass needs to move up.....whoever else is fighting him next better make sure they have everything right in their contract because that boy don't give a damn about them belts:russ:
Above is where you're off base & I corrected you but you have such little knowledge of boxing, the point flew right over your head

They are both basically the same size.....same height 5'8 and reach unlike Tank who is much smaller. that whole post was about weight being important yet you think i am dismissing weight wtf :mjlol:
This above is the definition of doubling down on stupidity instead of admitting you were wrong & lacked the proper understanding :heh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This is my last post to your dumb ass lol

Above is where you're off base & I corrected you but you have such little knowledge of boxing, the point flew right over your head

This above is the definition of doubling down on stupidity instead of admitting you were wrong & lacked the proper understanding :heh:

You can't even say what i said was wrong you just quoting shyt. My whole post was about why weight matters and how people shytted on Tank for the rehydration clause and are now saying 3 pounds is what messed Devin up, when both Devin and Ryan are of similar in size compared to the much smaller Tank who they clown for rehydration clause.

But you are online holding grudges like a bytch trying find faults in posts.....stay mad and don't quote me again :umad:

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is boxing commentary I know everyone in this thread was waiting for man. His commentary and opinions are only second behind Ja Rule.

Charleston White

@LuuqMaan Now this nikka actually is disrepectful to muslims and damn near every other group.

"Said Jesus always win." "Fasting and praying didn't help Devin" "Said Ryan was drinking a beer and partying and still won because he's Christian."

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Karma is a bytch!

The Haneys have been picking on little older men for too long. Were proud email champs and stopped Teo from becoming undisputed as he should have been, celebrated like girls when he lost to kambosos (tells you they didn’t want to fight Teo) and were quick to petition for his belt when he “retired” but never petitioned for the belt when he held it. Sneaky opportunist! :martin:

Didn’t give Loma his rematch which he clearly deserved it but now expect one from Ryan?? fukk them! :birdman:

Ryan Bomaye all day! :blessed:

#whereBillat?
#ryanbomaye
#blessedandhighlyfavored
#devonstilldreaming

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Benard from philly nikka might be Muslim himself lol and being from philly he isnt dumb to mock islam
Pretty sure B.Hop is muslim bro...

Bro he's not mocking Islam:heh:..bhop is Muslim...the fukkery is he's saying that to Bill Haney who is Muslim on the fact a person, a Christian who has made slick comments on Islam, from his company beat a Muslim boxer..that's the wild shyt

Bernard is from the Muslim capital of the US and he's Muslim himself :childplease:

:hubie:I swear I didn’t know he was a Muslim after all these years

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lawd here we go again with nikkas making up theories while knowing nothing about boxing. last time it was young pharaoh. people take it to heart when they favorite fighter loose. relax man its not that serious unless u lost 250k like that one dude :dead:
That young pharaoh cat had no fukking shame...see through that grift lol

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Garcia was 3 lbs over at the weigh-in. Did he try to cut weight at all, or he just said fukk it? How much do you think he weighed on fight night?