4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its crazy how dude was written off 24 hours ago and now beat a certified P4P champ.....nothing is impossible for dude, but i would still say he loses against the heavy hitters at 147 but he could also win some of them.
Being that Haney was in the Rings and ESPN's P4P list, ya'll think Ryan gonna appear on that list any day now? Gonna be hilarious to see! :pachaha:

I really hope he does get on so I can see more coli dudes crying, complaining and writing essays on why this fight wasn't fair :russ:

What a weekend :blessed:

#blessedandhighlyfavored

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Ryan is about to get pushed like crazy after this....he is the cash cow until he isn't anymore...I suspect he gets a showcase fight in Vegas or even 2 before he fights somebody like Ennis or a rematch with Haney next year...Haney should not take that fight ...gotta chalk that shyt up and get back in the lab. It will be Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor 2 ...the mega fight is Garcia vs Bud at 154...hope we get that one day

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
My only other concern, outside of tightening his defense, for Haney is the weight cut...Haney is a disciplined fighter...doesn't give me concern he wont make the weight for any fight....but he's been cutting weight so consistently in his career, I hope its not starting to deteriorate him.
But he's at 140 now? He seems pretty comfortable there, compared to 135, which was bad.

I dunno tbh, I think he's ok in this respect, he eats good between fights, he understands nutrition and bone density in this respect.

If I'm Haney team, I push for a catchweight rematch at 143. That way they line up the same, but Haney maintains the belt again as a 140 WBC champ. He can win a rematch most definitely, he had some solid rounds between 2-7 where he controlled the fight. Even out the weigh in scenario and percentages suggest he can edge a decision win.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
GLtM5VDasAAWGcR
'
Check the gloves :damn:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
GLtM5VDasAAWGcR
'
Check the gloves :damn:

lawd here we go again with nikkas making up theories while knowing nothing about boxing. last time it was young pharaoh. people take it to heart when they favorite fighter lose. relax man its not that serious unless u lost 250k like that one dude :dead:

Last edited: