4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Garcia has been partying, doing drugs, barely training and drinking multiple times a week the whole buildup to the fight. He literally drank while on the scale. Yes, he weighed more but he also lacks fundamentals and didnt even train seriously for this fight while being in a manic state.
Maybe Garcia lied about all that.
Often Garcia is trolling.
Perhaps there was water or juice in the beer bottle.
Is it mania or just the result of adderall / vyvanse / very pure cocaine?

I am so confused right now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Maybe Garcia lied about all that.
Often Garcia is trolling.
Perhaps there was water or juice in the beer bottle.
Is it mania or just the result of adderall / vyvanse / very pure cocaine?

I am so confused right now.
Ryan was the A Side and Dev was a victim of wanting to cash out by any means. Ryan dont give a shyt about them belts and the fact Umar Johnson and the likes commenting on this shows Ryans marketing worked. nikka even had us got. The fact is if Ryan was really partying like he says he would be well over 3lbs IMO lol. If anything he trained but diet wasnt focus because he knew his plan was in motion, and Devin doing the bet shows he was blinded by the greed when you think anout it and at that moment Ryan was probably thinking “got em”. Even though they say the real fine was closer to 5-600k and not 1.5m but even then what is that compared to the larger ROI with this win.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Nah Devin just lost Umar.
GLtM5VDasAAWGcR
'
Check the gloves :damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:wow:
Doesn’t even know in his mockery, he’s praising the Most High

Allahu Akbar indeed
Bro he's not mocking Islam:heh:..bhop is Muslim...the fukkery is he's saying that to Bill Haney who is Muslim on the fact a person, a Christian who has made slick comments on Islam, from his company beat a Muslim boxer..that's the wild shyt

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:wow:
Doesn’t even know in his mockery, he’s praising the Most High

Allahu Akbar indeed
Bernard's trainer was Muslim and I know he had nothing but respect for Naazim Richardson. Think he just mocking Dev not the religion.

I got a question though can Muslims wear gold? I've seen Devin wear gold multiple times.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bernard's trainer was Muslim and I know he had nothing but respect for Naazim Richardson. Think he just mocking Dev not the religion.

I got a question though can Muslims wear gold? I've seen Devin wear gold multiple times.
Yes...Muslims can keep gold jewelry or use it as cash to my understanding

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your dumbass quoted me babbling first. Learn to read and don't quote me with bullshyt next time.
I quoted you because you were wrong in what you said lol. You're a casual that doesn't understand the basics of boxing. Now go back to stanning Spence & other fighters :heh: