4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
boots vs garcia at 147 at the end of the year or early next year. im all for it. this is what boxing needs. garcia said he cant make 140 anyway and tank will not rematch him at 145 catchweigh.
After the tank loss and Devin win i really think Ryan gives no fukks and this could be Boots chance to get some clout off of Ryan.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At the end of the day, everyone has a weight ceiling.

Skills aren't the ceiling. It's the hurt business. Stopping power is the ceiling.

When a fighter doesn't respect your ability to drop them and end it instantaneously, any good fighter will smell food.

Aside from money, there's a reason Floyd didn't move up and look for Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, etc. and why he didn't look so great vs an older De La Hoya.

It's the same reason why Bud Crawford's trainer said they won't move up to 175 lbs. for Canelo.

Haney basically met his and he's like Loma: 130 lbs. is where they're dominant, 135 lbs. is where they're elite. 140 lbs. is his limit and this is a glimpse of how badly it'd be at 147 lbs. by someone who is perhaps best fit for 147 and maybe 154.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
After the tank loss and Devin win i really think Ryan gives no fukks and this could be Boots chance to get some clout off of Ryan.
Especially when fans and media cosigning you not making weights on purpose :dead: if I'm ryan I'm front running rest of my career

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Ryan called out crawford in twitter before lmfaooo

I think Eddie wants to fast track boots to 154 to grt Bud, so that leaves 147 wide open. If Ryans power carries up then shyt could get spooky because dudes speed is insane. Like I said he has caught everyone even Tank but Tank clearly has a God tier chin

no. i heard they have at least 4 fights at 147 planned for boots. i think he will try for undisputed at 147 if he can get it. crawford is about to drop the belts and is going for undisputed at 154.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yo this actually make sense. Cause Ryan recently been saying and doing anything like he really don't care anymore. I never seen someone drink a beer on the scale at a weigh in.

I remember Mall not caring about making weight for Jose Benavidez and on the scale flexing but he aint drink a beer on the scale. Ryan really don't care.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At the end of the day, everyone has a weight ceiling.

Skills aren't the ceiling. It's the hurt business. Stopping power is the ceiling.

When a fighter doesn't respect your ability to drop them and end it instantaneously, any good fighter will smell food.

Aside from money, there's a reason Floyd didn't move up and look for Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, etc. There's a reason why Floyd didn't look so great vs an older De La Hoya.

It's the same reason why Bud Crawford's trainer said they won't move up to 175 lbs. for Canelo.

Haney basically met his and he's like Loma - 130 lbs. is where they're dominant, 135 lbs. is where they're elite.

Back when i used to clown Haney before he beat kambozo i was like Devin big as shyt and aint getting dudes out the paint in his 1st weight class so wtf is he gonna do in the higher weights?

The Regis fight really fooled me but then again Ryan is way bigger than Regis. Everyone is gonna be trying to walk down Devin lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yeah....hold UP...that co main event situation. What a despicable fukking robbery. One of the worst of the last 3 years. Absolutely disgusting.He outboxed that boy for 11 fukking rounds. As bad as that Vergil Ortiz stoppage a few months ago and Rolly being handed that title against the old man.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
no. i heard they have at least 4 fights at 147 planned for boots. i think he will try for undisputed at 147 if he can get it. crawford is about to drop the belts and is going for undisputed at 154.

Eddie mentioned undisputed then knock off Bud but i cant see Bud sticking around that long.

Ryan legit looks like he can fight in fall, so i wonder if he goes to 147 cause of this win will WBC cook the books and he can fight for the WBC vacant against Barrios/dude barrios is figjting if he beats barrios.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I've learned that once you agree to fight at a disadvantage aint no excuses.. My only point was that weight matters whether it be the weigh in or rehydration, I just think it's funny how nikkas pick in choose when it matters... Pac fights Cotto at 147 it's a issue.. Floyd fights Canelo at 152 Canelo agreed to it.. See how that works... IBF has had a 10lb rehydration clause for YEARS for all title fight, nobody cares. the moment a fighter asks for this, Oh its a problem :mjlol: Bottom line is Dev shoulda never allowed the fight to go through.. He shoulda demanded he make weight or fight Barbosa.. Thats exactly what Floyd, Canelo, Manny etc woulda done
I’m confused

Were the weigh-in weights a surprise the day of the weigh in? Or were those contractually agreed to ?

We know those situations and this situation ain’t the same :stopitslime:

And Haney should’ve called the fight off..But he’s not Floyd,Manny or Canelo so he can’t move like those nikkas moved. So saying that’s what they would’ve done don’t mean shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m confused

Were the weigh-in weights a surprise the day of the weigh in? Or were those contractually agreed to ?

We know those situations and this situation ain’t the same :stopitslime:

And Haney should’ve called the fight off..But he’s not Floyd,Manny or Canelo so he can’t move like those nikkas moved. So saying that’s what they would’ve done don’t mean shyt

Haney and them didnt care because they felt they were levels above Ryan

The thing is Ryan has ELITE natural speed and power dude is like the 140 Wilder lmfao. LiKe i said this shyt makes Tank look good cause tank ate ryans shot and went to the corner saying ryan aint shyt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully Bill Haney's antics and trolling will be over after this fight

GLijij2WkAA4Dk1

Last edited: