4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's always been acceptable.. It was acceptable when Floyd beat Marquez and dropped him in the 2nd round.. It was acceptable when Salido gave Lomachenko his 1st loss.. Fury hit the scale 50lbs heavier than Wilder... Then you have these same people that cry about hydration clauses and catchweights..
At the end of the day.. Dev should've called off the fight, but he didn't.. He still agreed to fight Ryan and it cost him the fight because Ryan didn't have to take out of himself what he would have had to to actually lose the 3.5 lbs.. Dev made the sacrifice
It has not always been acceptable..stop that shyt .

That Loma-Salido fight was straight bullshyt . The weight games and the way he fought in the ring made every non-bias person look at that “L” sideways . Which is why that L didn’t stop anything . Only people that was acceptable to was nikkas that didn’t fukk with Loma and wanted him to eat an L..

The heavyweight shyt. :mjtf: That division always been like that..Ain’t no weight cutting to-reach the max weight..no weight draining .You come in knowing what time it is in that division.

And we all know Floyd is untouchable to a giant slice of nikkas so nikkas swept that bullshyt under the rug because of who he was .

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The 3lbs didn't suddenly make Haney not fight like a freaking moron man.

There are several factors at play in a fight you tool. Stamina, strength and timing are crucial factors affected by cutting weight.

You brought up Mayweather not meeting the contractual weight against Marquez. Guess what? He let Marquez know 2 days ahead of the fight. This ensures that one fighter doesn't bust their ass to make weight whilst the other ensures he's in peak condition.

What Garcia did was foul. I wasn't impressed by his performance and expect him to quit again.

He's a welterweight now. Why not fight Crawford?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This dude gonna be wylin the next few months :mjlol:

That's that Hookah Doncic

maxresdefault.jpg

These quick sturdy/heavy cats flipping the game of athletics upside down. :heh: :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It has not always been acceptable..stop that shyt .

That Loma-Salido fight was straight bullshyt . The weight games and the way he fought in the ring made every non-bias person look at that “L” sideways . Which is why that L didn’t stop anything . Only people that was acceptable to was nikkas that didn’t fukk with Loma and wanted him to eat an L..

The heavyweight shyt. :mjtf: That division always been like that..Ain’t no weight cutting to-reach the max weight..no weight draining .You come in knowing what time it is in that division.

And we all know Floyd is untouchable to a giant slice of nikkas so nikkas swept that bullshyt under the rug because of who he was .
I've learned that once you agree to fight at a disadvantage aint no excuses.. My only point was that weight matters whether it be the weigh in or rehydration, I just think it's funny how nikkas pick in choose when it matters... Pac fights Cotto at 147 it's a issue.. Floyd fights Canelo at 152 Canelo agreed to it.. See how that works... IBF has had a 10lb rehydration clause for YEARS for all title fight, nobody cares. the moment a fighter asks for this, Oh its a problem :mjlol: Bottom line is Dev shoulda never allowed the fight to go through.. He shoulda demanded he make weight or fight Barbosa.. Thats exactly what Floyd, Canelo, Manny etc woulda done

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There are several factors at play in a fight you tool. Stamina, strength and timing are crucial factors affected by cutting weight.

You brought up Mayweather not meeting the contractual weight against Marquez. Guess what? He let Marquez know 2 days ahead of the fight. This ensures that one fighter doesn't bust their ass to make weight whilst the other ensures he's in peak condition.

What Garcia did was foul. I wasn't impressed by his performance and expect him to quit again.

:beli:

I've said 100x Ryan did a foul technique.

Devin looked like ass and his ability to adjust or look anywhere like he grew from getting tagged by Loma (which I said he won) is nuts. Especially when you consider Ryan is 1 dimensional as all hell.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Ryan called out crawford in twitter before lmfaooo

I think Eddie wants to fast track boots to 154 to grt Bud, so that leaves 147 wide open. If Ryans power carries up then shyt could get spooky because dudes speed is insane. Like I said he has caught everyone even Tank but Tank clearly has a God tier chin