[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That whole midwest-ish area doesn't really seem to care about AEW. The Kentucky (I know not Midwest but it borders midwest states) crowds are normally small and not very lively, though the one from this past Saturday had more energy than usual.

I just want to know what the fukk Texas has to do to get a PPV. Decent sized crowds and it's a quality crowd. None of this sit down and quiet as a church mouse bullshyt.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Better if it were Cincinatti with Mox coming thru as champ. But yeah maybe best to avoid Indy if the numbers gonna be too low.

ehh last time Dynamite was in Cincy back in September they did 2500 fans and that was with Moxley on the card no less. Where they just held Collision on Saturday is 15 mins away from Cincy and that show did 2500 fans too. The MidWest in general right now aside from Chicago is pretty cold. They should just run up and down the coasts and in Texas primarily until they can get the product heated up more on a national level.

I wonder what they could draw if they did Daily's Place twice a month, if they could get 3000+ fans there each time then maybe running there and being picky about the Dynamites they went on the road for could be a solution

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That's crazy about Pacers attendance. That's a solid team (6 seed in the East I believe) with a ridiculously entertaining brand of basketball along with one of the more entertaining players to watch in Haliburton. I guess that state doesn't care about basketball like it used to.
Indiana is a college basketball state. Pacers always have trash attendance. Even still I think they fill about 95% of the stadium most nights and it's one of the smaller stadiums in the league.

The Fever will probably do better this season with Caitlin Clark tho lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's crazy about Pacers attendance. That's a solid team (6 seed in the East I believe) with a ridiculously entertaining brand of basketball along with one of the more entertaining players to watch in Haliburton. I guess that state doesn't care about basketball like it used to.

Msn I haven't been familiar with lot of what's going on in nba lately lol. Might just tune in when playoffs. But yeah surprised cuz they got nothing else going with Colts in offseason and no mlb or nhl.

Indiana is a college basketball state. Pacers always have trash attendance. Even still I think they fill about 95% of the stadium most nights and it's one of the smaller stadiums in the league.

The Fever will probably do better this season with Caitlin Clark tho lol.

She the one Ice Cube hit up right? Guess that didn't happen.

That whole midwest-ish area doesn't really seem to care about AEW. The Kentucky (I know not Midwest but it borders midwest states) crowds are normally small and not very lively, though the one from this past Saturday had more energy than usual.

I just want to know what the fukk Texas has to do to get a PPV. Decent sized crowds and it's a quality crowd. None of this sit down and quiet as a church mouse bullshyt.

I know Houston and Dallas are in top 10 biggest cities and I believe Austin and San Antonio are decent sized as well. So they can def draw decent crowds. That FD or crossover ppv with CMLL should def have happened there. I mean Long Island not too bad in the biggest metro so hopefully that gets them a large crowd. Bigger arena than World's End too. But yeah I think focusing on the coasts and Texas prolly best option to get some momentum going. They got a few shows in Canada scheduled so let's see how those go too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I know Houston and Dallas are in top 10 biggest cities and I believe Austin and San Antonio are decent sized as well. So they can def draw decent crowds. That FD or crossover ppv with CMLL should def have happened there. I mean Long Island not too bad in the biggest metro so hopefully that gets them a large crowd. Bigger arena than World's End too. But yeah I think focusing on the coasts and Texas prolly best option to get some momentum going. They got a few shows in Canada scheduled so let's see how those go too.
Seems like the Forbidden Door PPV is still going to be mostly AEW vs. NJPW/Stardom. With a bunch of notable CMLL guys (including several of who appeared in AEW) having their visas revoked, that might have been put on ice a bit.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think it makes much sense to debut Mercedes and then not have her wrestle for a couple months but maybe she's not quite cleared yet? Otherwise it doesn't make much sense and so far there's not a lot of direction for her character other than the attack last week so maybe we find out something now...

Also, I see a lot of posters actively shytting on her like it's her fault. If you are actively shytting on a black woman on here for no reason at all you're either a white boy or a c00n who gets no buns Aka a TLR poster.. :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
didn’t they do a backstage promo with Statlander and Stokely where they were standing close to a door marked as Sasha’s dressing room

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Recurring thing with TK... he announces Mercedes will be "doing something" on the day of the show... does it mean in-ring promo? backstage promo? Backstage interview?

We know it's not a match lol..... I was starting to give Tony a tiny bit of credit a month or two ago because the booking was slowly improving but the last two weeks been trash.