[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My guess with the Mercedes stuff is that they're already working on her heel heat.

They know what everyone wants from her and they know what everyone is saying. She's injecting enough "let me say this the babyface/politically correct way" hesitation/awkwardness whenever she cuts promos that I think they're just teeing up the big reveal off rip at DoN.

Puters will pute progressively more putily about how awkward she is as a babyface and how she's being misused until they base that whole PPV around her breaking Willow's heart. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all might be putting more thought into this than TK has. Lol.

On the bright side, Willow would NOT be getting this look this week in this tag match if it wasn't for Mercedes coming in and wanting to work specifically with Willow... that's the truth. That's the kind of thing the c00ns on here don't wanna discuss lol

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Y'all might be putting more thought into this than TK has. Lol.

On the bright side, Willow would NOT be getting this look this week in this tag match if it wasn't for Mercedes coming in and wanting to work specifically with Willow... that's the truth. That's the kind of thing the c00ns on here don't wanna discuss lol
This is true. Even tho TK has been booking ROH as more of a woman's promotion the main shows didn't start featuring them this much until Mercedes came in.

There were like 6 or 7 woman promos between Collision and BOTB last Saturday :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is true. Even tho TK has been booking ROH as more of a woman's promotion the main shows didn't start featuring them this much until Mercedes came in.

There were like 6 or 7 woman promos between Collision and BOTB last Saturday :coffee:

Yeah absolutely.. the issue is there aren't that many great women's wrestlers in the company so aside from the obvious Toni Storm or Willow who can get crowd reactions they are going to have to hope that Skye Blue and Julia and all these younger women are ready to go..

Hate to say it but Dr. Britt Baker is missed right now because she can also get a reaction.

Maybe they can sign some of these Stardom women that are going to be free agents. Although it's unclear how many are available.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah absolutely.. the issue is there aren't that many great women's wrestlers in the company so aside from the obvious Toni Storm or Willow who can get crowd reactions they are going to have to hope that Skye Blue and Julia and all these younger women are ready to go..

Hate to say it but Dr. Britt Baker is missed right now because she can also get a reaction.

Maybe they can sign some of these Stardom women that are going to be free agents. Although it's unclear how many are available.
Seems like Thekla from Stardom could be AEW bound. I know she has said in the past she wants to go there.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Crazy idea. Have Mercedes come out and cut a promo talking about how she was attacked. Then say the person who did it prolly too coward to reveal themselves. Then say she's heard people complaining about her not having had a match yet, so she's gonna fix that for them. So she has an open challenge and they send out some random jobber or other unimportant woman. Then have Mercedes completely squash her. Hit her with that finisher she does and then put her in the bank statement and get on the mic and say, "oh is this what y'all wanted? Well this is what's gonna happen at Double or Nothing and then to every female in the locker room who tries to stop me or to anyone else. I'm the CEO, and that stands for Championship Events Only, not no worthless weekly grind like y'all want." Turn her full heel.
@Cattle Mutilation "borrowing" your idea so he can take credit for it on the weekly Zoom call:

Taking Notes GIF - Taking Notes GIFs