[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where's Deonna Perazzo? Is she hurt?

She was on rampage recently and looks to have been in an indie match during mania weekend. So not hurt. She'll prolly be on one of the shows this week. They already have feuds built for both women's titles so she may not be down as much but hopefully they have something for her.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
She was on rampage recently and looks to have been in an indie match during mania weekend. So not hurt. She'll prolly be on one of the shows this week. They already have feuds built for both women's titles so she may not be down as much but hopefully they have something for her.
Yeah she wrestled that one barefoot indie wrestler Rose IIRC. I assume she’s wrestling Toni for the women’s title at Dynasty but who knows with Snowman’s booking.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah she wrestled that one barefoot indie wrestler Rose IIRC. I assume she’s wrestling Toni for the women’s title at Dynasty but who knows with Snowman’s booking.

Thunder Rosa should be #1 contender if I'm correct. Unless they change things or something happened that I didn't hear of.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
AEW about to have their Katie Vick moment mark my words

I've said airing the footage is a bad idea and helps no one. There's a bad idea, then there's "let's film a skit about someone having sex with a corpse" and one of the worst vignettes ever created in professional wrestling bad. Calm down with that comparison.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've said airing the footage is a bad idea and helps no one. There's a bad idea, then there's "let's film a skit about someone having sex with a corpse" and one of the worst vignettes ever created in professional wrestling bad. Calm down with that comparison.
This is TSC, the only reality that exists to many on here is the world of hyperbole.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Let's hope so. Because they can also be lazy/dumb enough to make it about "your friend (Punk) ruined everything, you can't win the tag titles because you are poisoned/associated with him" type of nonsense :bryan:
The dirt sheets, YouTubers, and twitter have these guys completely fukking twisted into thinking that they are appealing to the masses, while in reality, 90% of the "audience" are gonna mark out for Punk, and once they realize that Punk is not gonna be on the show, they are gonna be pissed. This might drive a tiny bit of interest for the show/ratings, but it will do more harm than good. Punk gave them some push in the interview, especially considering it's all eyes on Punk during WrestleMania weekend, but they are definitely wrong in assuming that anything that they can show will sway anybody that isn't already a DoubleO. The money mark and the YB's are overplaying their hand.