[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They gonna show footage, but don't have grounds to sue Punk for defamation?

Weak ass shyt

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully Shibata and even Hook with Jericho doesn't last too long. Men's singles matches should be decent as should the women. Likely see another match or maybe two added.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Shibata and even Hook with Jericho doesn't last too long. Men's singles matches should be decent as should the women. Likely see another match or maybe two added.
It’s going to be interesting to see how they produce the Copeland vs. Penta match.

Rhodes had a really nice video package on Collision to set up his match and could be a good match, but at the same time it’s like “Why the fukk is Dustin Rhodes getting an eliminator match?”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It’s going to be interesting to see how they produce the Copeland vs. Penta match.

Rhodes had a really nice video package on Collision to set up his match and could be a good match, but at the same time it’s like “Why the fukk is Dustin Rhodes getting an eliminator match?”

I could see a HOB interference or a run in at the end of the match to attack Copeland.

He gotta finish his story now that Cody did.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I could see a HOB interference or a run in at the end of the match to attack Copeland.
I mainly meant from a match style perspective. Penta goes a million miles an hour and can become a spot monkey. While Copeland can still go in the ring, he’s also still an old man

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Here’s the Dustin Rhodes promo I mentioned previously that sets up his match for this Wednesday. And Joe’s response to it comes after.