[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The only way showing the footage won’t come off as a complete disaster for anyone associated with AEW is if it shows that Jungle Boy fukked CM Punk up which seems very unlikely.

If Punk downplayed it and didn’t just choke him but threw punches, so what? You had your #1 star needing to throw hands with some goof because you’re so bad at maintaining order in your locker room.

I said it in the thread where he got fired, but that’s gonna be the death of AEW. They may keep pouring money into it, but that was the moment any chance they had of being a real contender went away. Tony coming out and saying he feared for his life was just the nail in the coffin.

It’s a shame because they have some great wrestlers and added some stars, but the guy running the show is better suited to be playing Universe mode in 2K than running an actual company. The fact that they had Cody, Punk and Cargill in the company at the same time only for all 3 to have prominent roles at 1 of the biggest WMs of all time must burn in TK’s soul

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The only way showing the footage won’t come off as a complete disaster for anyone associated with AEW is if it shows that Jungle Boy fukked CM Punk up which seems very unlikely.

If Punk downplayed it and didn’t just choke him but threw punches, so what? You had your #1 star needing to throw hands with some goof because you’re so bad at maintaining order in your locker room.

I said it in the thread where he got fired, but that’s gonna be the death of AEW. They may keep pouring money into it, but that was the moment any chance they had of being a real contender went away. Tony coming out and saying he feared for his life was just the nail in the coffin.

It’s a shame because they have some great wrestlers and added some stars, but the guy running the show is better suited to be playing Universe mode in 2K than running an actual company. The fact that they had Cody, Punk and Cargill in the company at the same time only for all 3 to have prominent roles at 1 of the biggest WMs of all time must burn in TK’s soul
Being a viable #2 doesn’t mean death

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
What if they trick us and the footage some unrelated fukkery? :mjgrin: :jbhmm:

This is where my money is honestly.

Either something will happen involving the Bucks for it not to be shown or it'll be something FTR related from All In.

Have they actually even mentioned Punk?

br82186

Superstar
Daps

If hearing that was currency then I'd be a rich man.

Fight backstage = death of AEW
Booking is bad = death of AEW
They have a mask man for commentary = death of AEW
They have no bad bytches = death of AEW
Their show is on a Saturday = death of AEW
They have Japanese wrestlers = death of AEW
Everyone is small = death of AEW

We all thought something like this with TNA/Impact and they keep coming back like cockroaches

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So according to multiple sauces, the aim for AEW is to embarrass Punk.

… How exactly do they plan on doing that??? :jbhmm:

This is a man who pokes fun at his various issues and shortcomings almost as much as the coli-brehs do. I think he makes more references to getting dog walked in the ufc than any of us have recently. How is this supposed to shake for Tony and them Boys from Reseda???

The only way Punk gets embarrassed is if it shows Jungle Boy breaking a foot off in his ass, but that’s unlikely as fukk because literally every report that has come out explicitly said that Punk hemmed that boy up and almost choked him out.

“Well, it shows Punk is a temperamental a$$hole and a bully!”

We’ve known that for about 25 years, tho. This is just one of the few times it MIGHT’VE been warranted if them reports about JB provoking him is true.

Last edited: