[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
CfI3cKPUEAA4QVF.jpg:large

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::blessed:

I imagine him getting them was like that episode of 'Entourage' where Turtle wanted the AF1's, only they had to go to see:mjpls:to get them.

If they bring back the Mean Street Posse to play flunkies to Shane's 'Vince' though :ohhh:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm confused on how the match layout is gonna happen, like I know RR/HHH is gonna go on last but the implications of Shane/Taker are more important so it should go last...

Then you can't have them back to back either to overload the crowd so it's gonna be weird to see how the lineup goes..,

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If King Kurtis' music hits tonight I'm gonna go Matt Striker levels of shamelessly marking out...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every wrestlemania I just stop and look at how talented you have to be to be a great wrestler. People say how it's for idiots or rednecks or something but the amount of skill to wrestle, remember lines , the traveling aspect , production value it's a real artform

:heh: at deans Coke shirt