[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm so fukkin pissed. My internet fukkin went out just this morning. Now a tech has to come tomorrow to fix it.

So I can't watch this shyt at home, which I really wanted to do. Had some weed and really wanted to watch this shyt in peace.

Friend is out of town so I can't go to his pad. Gonna try to see if any places will show it.

fukkin hate the way this world works. :mjcry: :pacspit: :francis:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
TXN! TXN! TXN!

JRxRAWW.jpg

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Wait, so Mark Henry gets pulled possibly for Tommy Dreamer?

Nobody said that.

It's not like they have to be locked in at 20 people plus there was only like 16 announced anyways.

I'm calling bullshyt. It's supposedly Henry's last match isn't it, why would they pull him? All indications are he's one of the most respected dudes backstage

Corbin should be in it tho, he deserves it

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm so fukkin pissed. My internet fukkin went out just this morning. Now a tech has to come tomorrow to fix it.

So I can't watch this shyt at home, which I really wanted to do. Had some weed and really wanted to watch this shyt in peace.

Friend is out of town so I can't go to his pad. Gonna try to see if any places will show it.

fukkin hate the way this world works. :mjcry: :pacspit: :francis:
Damn sorry about that breh

I would suggest calling it a night and avoid all spoilers and just watch it on the network after the tech guy fixes your internet tomorrow before raw