[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Wait, so Mark Henry gets pulled possibly for Tommy Dreamer? :mindblown:

A day after Michael PS Hayes gets to go into the HOF with one of the longest and most extravagant entrances ever.

fukkin disgusting.

The way that's written doesn't necessarily imply that Dreamer took his spot. There are other spots open.

Still, the fact that Mean Mark isn't getting to do shyt in his home state, at what might be his last WM, is utter bullshyt.

It's shyt like this why I am proud to be using this shyt for a free month before cancelling.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Nobody said that.

It's not like they have to be locked in at 20 people plus there was only like 16 announced anyways.

I'm calling bullshyt. It's supposedly Henry's last match isn't it, why would they pull him? All indications are he's one of the most respected dudes backstage

Corbin should be in it tho, he deserves it
I have to call bullshyt on it as well. This rumor started floating around days ago and it don't make sense then and it didn't make sense now.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Damn Tessa going in. Mania weekend getting everyone on edge.

a1abd1a11352fef80a8de80ac93a5fb0.jpg

"You over 40 years old. We don't respect our elders" :stopitslime:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Damn sorry about that breh

I would suggest calling it a night and avoid all spoilers and just watch it on the network after the tech guy fixes your internet tomorrow before raw
I hate doing that. If there's an event I like to watch it as it happens, especially Mania.

Found a burger spot showing it so Ima hit it up. Prob jam In 30 just to get a good seat and check out the lay out

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm so fukkin pissed. My internet fukkin went out just this morning. Now a tech has to come tomorrow to fix it.

So I can't watch this shyt at home, which I really wanted to do. Had some weed and really wanted to watch this shyt in peace.

Friend is out of town so I can't go to his pad. Gonna try to see if any places will show it.

fukkin hate the way this world works. :mjcry: :pacspit: :francis:

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

still bout to get that ass beat by the cruiserweight champ though :youngsabo:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
will be hilarious watching WWE claim over 100,000 in attendance whenever that has already been proven mathematically impossible due to the stage setup. they can get close with maybe 85,000-90,000, but 100,000+ isn't happening.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Expecting a King Kurt appearance

Wasn't gonna watch this shyt B4 but now i'm IN more or less

Oh and congratulations to my nikka Sting, I personally think he belongs in every wrasslin Hall Of Fame.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
`
I'm so fukkin pissed. My internet fukkin went out just this morning. Now a tech has to come tomorrow to fix it.

So I can't watch this shyt at home, which I really wanted to do. Had some weed and really wanted to watch this shyt in peace.

Friend is out of town so I can't go to his pad. Gonna try to see if any places will show it.

fukkin hate the way this world works. :mjcry: :pacspit: :francis:

You got enough gigs from your phone plan to stream it? Every time my internet gets iffy I just put my mobile hot spot on and watch it that way.

The network doesn't take that much data anyways so I'd recommend you try using your data if you got any

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They made sure an angry RR hater wasnt gonna be able to hop the barricades and try to kill him

Some IWC probably has some elaborate scheme cooked up to "High Jack Mania" if he wins :scust:

If this ever got that serious for me Id just leap off a bridge
thats how you know your in too deep. making war plans :mjlol: