[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This guy right here :laff:

Brock Lesnar Talks Why He is Working an Increased WWE Schedule
Dan Gelston of The Associated Press recently published a story looking at WrestleMania 32’s attempt to “upstage” the NCAA’s Final Four, and the piece contains quotes from several WWE superstars, including Brock Lesnar.

On why he is working an increased WWE schedule, Lesnar had the following to say:

“Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks,” Lesnar said of his increased work load. “But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

“This is a job and I’m not caught up into it like maybe I’m supposed to be,” he said. “I approach this as, I’m a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. … When I look back and what I’m proud of is the money in my bank account.”

Silkk

Daps
f0519df0_daniel-bryan-NO1.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This guy right here :laff:

Brock Lesnar Talks Why He is Working an Increased WWE Schedule
Dan Gelston of The Associated Press recently published a story looking at WrestleMania 32’s attempt to “upstage” the NCAA’s Final Four, and the piece contains quotes from several WWE superstars, including Brock Lesnar.

On why he is working an increased WWE schedule, Lesnar had the following to say:

“Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks,” Lesnar said of his increased work load. “But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

“This is a job and I’m not caught up into it like maybe I’m supposed to be,” he said. “I approach this as, I’m a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. … When I look back and what I’m proud of is the money in my bank account.”
:russ::wow:I ain't even mad at this man the only thing that is real is the money and the miles
:mjlol:Telling Vince :ufdup:you better up that money to keep me happy becouse I'm starting to get pissed off

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I heard from Forbes that Undertaker/Shane is going to be the last match. The article was savage.

This is one of the few WrestleManias I can think of where none of the headline matches feel like they can close the show. :patrice:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
will be hilarious watching WWE claim over 100,000 in attendance whenever that has already been proven mathematically impossible due to the stage setup. they can get close with maybe 85,000-90,000, but 100,000+ isn't happening.

They'll get 100K in there, they probably gave out hella free tickets like they did for WrestleMania 3 though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
`

You got enough gigs from your phone plan to stream it? Every time my internet gets iffy I just put my mobile hot spot on and watch it that way.

The network doesn't take that much data anyways so I'd recommend you try using your data if you got any
Na man I'm already over. It ends today so tomorrow it resets :francis:

I don't know if Ima get charged for going 20 Mbs over.

Silkk

Daps
Running back that WM30 main event before we start :bryan:

CXkTV7p.gif